Pin-mate

Okay so this is a bit short but here you guys go!

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

As good as the egg was it didn't fill your tummy, you were still hungry. Kurapika by now was acting like a total mother hen when your in his care.It was fun and amusing.Not long after you left so that you can go to bed.

Not.

Coming around the corner you ran into someone's leg letting out a 'oof' while you fall to the floor.

"Oh?Sorry about that, let me help you!"

Looking up you see the old guy from before, but you never got his name, so you just stare dead at him.

He seems to notice so he bends down to your level, scanning you "Oh waite a second?Ah, yes.I remember you now!How are you feeling little one?"

You give him a silent thumbs up, not feeling like talking now.

"That's good to hear!" He smiles before patting your head softly "Go on and get some rest!Tomorrow is going to be a big one fufu!"

A big one?Oh waite!So your not done with the exam?!

Waving the man fair well your on the way to find a room to sleep in. By what was told everyone was put in rooms with random people, you really hope it isn't anyone you don't know till now.Stopping in front of the door, holding your bag close to you, you open it hesitating..

"Oh?~Why hello there doll.~"

Your smile widen, happy to see the dangerous clown "Hiso-onisan!" before scurrying over to hug him which he dose in return.

You felt fingers trace your wounds on your head "If I get the chance I'll end that man soon-.."

"Get who Hisoka?" Turning your attention, Hisoka too, in comes a shirtless Illumi with a towel around his waiste.

You didn't even know who that guy was, you only knew Hisoka.

"Now, now doll don't be scared.~" Hisoka choos, smiling his odd smile "You know who he his, show her Illumi.~"

The man with the dead fish eyes stares at the two with soulless eyes, soon he moved over to a bed and pulls out..pins..and begins to stick it around his face as it morphs into a fimialer face you so recognize.

"Pin man!"

Hisoka laughs, seeming amused "Yes it's pin man, but that is not his name doll.~"

Making a silent 'oh' Illumi changed back to himself as well go change in the bathroom into his pj's to only now come out not so nude as before. To say he was not happy to see you was an understatement, he was fucking thrilled to see you here.

Hisoka and you played with his cards, focus and all, it was very intense.

"Oh no!" Your card tower has fallen, game over.

Hisoka raised his hands in the air "I win!~" seeming to mimic a child's excitement, your excitement to be exact.

Illumi just watch it all unfold, staying only in the background.Something he dose best.Or that was till you come over to him, seeming to hold grabby hands at him.

He raised a brow "What is it your doing with your hands?"

You stop, confuse "Hm?You don't know what this means?"

He shakes his head no.

"It means I wanna be picked up!" You cheered as you continue on doing the grabby hands at him.

It took a long solid minute for Illumi to finally process what you said as well as lift you up and onto his long legs.He didn't know what the feeling in his chest was but it felt like that time he was holding onto a smaller version of Killua, his baby brother, and now he feels more attach to you by that feeling.

"Illumi."

You look up into his big old fish eyes, tilting your head to the side cutely "Wha?"

"Illumi." He repeats, setting you down on your feet, getting under the covers himself "That is my name.Now I must get rest, good night."

Like said he did.Now it was you and Hisoka, or that was till you yawn yourself.

Hisoka stops making his card tower, seeming to put his attention to you now, a brow raised high "Tired?"

You shake your head "N-No *Yawn*..mmm my eyes are just heavy.."

No.You were tired and Hisoka can see that.So without further adieu he took his precious time and prepared you for bed, you stayed in your cloths, before carrying you into his bed.Soon he was tucking you in like a bed riden child.

Right as he was going to continue his card tower you cling onto his arm, pouting "Sleep with me please?"

"Since you said please.." he lifts up the covers before laying beside your form, lights off now "...you hit me in the face and I won't hesitate to kick you the knee caps doll-.~"

Snoring.

Hisoka looks down at your smaller form, seeming to forget his threat, to which soon closing his eyes.Sleep finally taking the wheel.