Pins

By the time everyone got back, Hanzo carrying you on his back for almost the whole day sleeping away, it was right about time for the next round. Everyone who passed the tower challenge was questioning how long this child could go by sleeping their day away. No one got close to Hanzo, who held your small form in his lap, far from all those on this very boat. In his mind, he believes that whatever he saw back at the tower is the reason your drained out. He can't tell if you even used Nen in that fight. All he could do was make sure you sleep till the next challenge starts...

"For this round, it will be a game of survival of the fittest." A box of PINs was shaken and then passed around, each picking out a single pin "You will spend a week on this very island. To remain you must score six points or higher by stealing others pins. The number you draw will be six points and those that isn't your number is one point. Trend carefully."

By the time the box made it to Hanzo, who placed his number in his pocket to go back and grab yours, he finds a little hand beat him to the punch. You were finally awake.

"Sleep good?"

His answer was a tired nod, the number you held just being stared down on. It wasn't your number for sure..

"Hanzo?"

By the time he checks his number he hums, kinda not happy with what he got, but listens before looks out towards the incoming island. The island was small looking. Filled with life unknown to all of them..

The small child that was on his lap faced him directly, with number in hand of course, now he looks to see the number you held in your hands presented before him.

It was him.

He was your target.

Hanzo blinks, not expecting the child in his lap to be the one to draw him, soon raised his hand to be called upon. He had a question to ask. Right before they all hit shore.

"Hm? Yes, what is it?"

"How many points is it for the target we chose?" Both of you eye the dude, thinking of that question itself.

He hums, answer in mind "The target you get, if you succeed in grabbing the pin till the end of this week, will be the total of three points itself. If you collect that and pass the six point limit you will remain either hunting for more or hide away from those seeking you out."

Of course the small child, knowing you had him as a target, glance to his chosen pin. Curious of the number..

"It isn't you." He noticed, soon reveals it to be a number far lesser then yours, not long hides it away before others get too curious, begins to hide the pin on your chest into your pockets for you "Hide it. Everyone here is now free game. Anything can happen within a week."

After Hanzo did that he looks over to the two boys. A white hair with blue eyes and black hair with brown eyes. They seem to be chit chatting away without a care. As Hanzo did that the small child gets up, saying goodbye and good luck to Hanzo, soon begins wondering around with their special bag of stuff in tow. And the funny thing is, you wandering into the clown and tall pin man in disguise. Both have their numbers out in public eye. For everyone to see in case they were the target of one of these fools.

"Pin man!"

Illumi, in disguise, glares down at the child who offers him a extremely large water bottle for him to have. He didn't need it. He took it though just to toss it into his open pockets, for a later time of need, to which made the child happy.

Hisoka frowns slightly, kneeling down to be eye to eye level with the smiling child "What about me?~Don't I get anything?~"

Nodding to his request the small bean place the bag down. Both adults look down at the small smiling child as they find the bag itself was empty. Frowning the child says 'I'll be right back!' soon the two became the main witnesses of this child whole body disappearing into the void of nothingness. The two were bewildered by the bag, seeing nothing but a void of endless maroon, step back as the small child who owns this magical bag climbs out of it without a single struggle. Both Illumi and Hisoka side glance at each other as the small child fix the bag onto their back without a single care in the world. Soon face Hisoka with a small bag of candy.

Hisoka blinks, looking at the candy, then to the bag...

"Hm?" the small child was confuse till they noticed it was on your bag, soon taking it off for Hisoka, smiling a smile bright as the sun "Wanna look inside Hiso?"

And he indeed did. That man flipped the cover to find the same endless void. Nothing the child pulled out so many times in sight. Where did it all go? Next thing Hisoka did was place his hand inside, feeling around for anything that his hand lands on, just to hit the bottom of the bag itself with a flat hand. He pulled back his hand just to stick his head inside it. Nothing. Emptiness...

"..How?"

The small child shrugged at the question "Found it in the trash." soon waites as everyone take turns in running off as far as they could, hiding and planning their survival.

-Six hours later-

Star Platinum helped out in gathering about six pins. He kept his promise on not killing anybody but inflicted enough pain to leave them in hiding for some time, and for gathering so much in such short time, he stood by as the child fish for some food. Thanks to the bag you managed to find a mini grill and cooking spices inside it, for sure your dinner for this first day alone will be very good. It gets even better when Star Platinum dives in to finds a six pack of fanta soda. Drinking it away and enjoying the peace and silence...

"Muda?"

Just as your able to reel in your fourth catch of today, wrapping it in tinfoil after adding seasoning and lemon slices to it, divert your attention to what your stand was looking at. In the distance was one of your many friends; Leorio.

Once he was able to get to the river bend he didn't expect to see the small child on the other side of the river, waving at him with glee. He was in fact bewildered at the whole set up. Where did this kid get all this stuff?How!?

"Leorio!"

"Holy shit balls! (Y/N) are you insane!? Just where in the hell did you get all that stuff!??"

The small child's answer was to point at their bag. Protected by Star Platinum which he could not see unlike the child can. He will have to gain a stand to see him.

Leorio took off his socks and shoes, rolling up his pant legs, to which cross the river barefoot "Hold on! Save some food for me too god dammit!!"

The child did. The two enjoying the food and drinks till there was no more...

"(Y/N) who did you get?" Leorio was playing with a fish bone, picking out food from each gap of his teeth.

"I got Hanzo."

He spits out his drink. Taken back from your number picking choice, almost choking in the process "H-HANZO? Damn. Not the ninja dude."

You agree, drinking your third can of soda "I already told him. He knows." not long after pull out the other six pins you collected today, Leorio jaw drops at all of them "I didn't want to take his pin. So, I took most of my day wandering around and collect from other people. Hopefully he found his target."

"Damn.."

Star Platinum, for some reason, pulls out a cat plushie. Soon he was cuddling up with it saying 'muda muda' every once in a while. The two never noticed him as they chit chat away..

Leorio sat up, nervous as hell "So..I have something to show ya." the small child perks up at Leorio, watching as he pulls out the pin he got, flipping it over for the child to see "That is my target. I don't see them in your pocket so they are still-."

"Leorio."

He blinks, watching the you pull out your tag, showing both to him with wide shock eyes.

"Holy fucking shit!"

The target for Leorio was number 46. The number tag for your arrive was 46....Leorio drew the child. You were his target.