• ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ..? •

~ 3rd person POV ~

Norman, Emma and Ray were discussing and arguing about Norman's plan to eliminate all demon life.

That was until they heard screaming. Emma who was quick to react ran towards the source of the noise followed by the two males.

Emma made it to the entrance carrying her bow looking out for demons.

She then heard a familiar voice screaming a familiar name.

"DON!!"

This made the girl confused but regardless ran towards the direction to see Gilda grabbing onto the bark of the giant tree for dear life.

Emma was flabbergasted but soon recovered and tried to help the girl by grabbing onto the latter's arm.

Norman and Ray made it to the scene along with Violet, Gillian, Oliver, and Zazie.

Violet and Gillian rushed in to help them but was stopped dead in their tracks when they heard cracking noises and once they looked to the source they heard Gilda scream bloody murder as the bark Emma had been holding onto broke which led to them getting sucked into the hole.

Violet who held onto the strap holding her gun sprinted towards the hole followed by Gillian.

The three males behind them were about to yell for them to stop before being cut off as they were getting sucked in as well.

Without wasting a second more Zazie had grabbed onto the males and leaped towards the sprinting females.

Once he caught up to them Norman and Oliver latched their hands onto the hood of their jackets as they all prepared for what awaited them on the other side of the hole.

~Meanwhile~

Back at Gracefield, Phil who was currently six years old, Was playing with Sherry and Carol, Along with their new older brother, Jack.

Phil was brushing Carol's hair as the female giggled munching on some cookies they took from the kitchen.

Sherry who was reading with Jack notice a familiar raven walk up to them.

Sherry smiled seeing her new older sister, Amelia walk towards them.

Her raven hair gently swaying with the wind her hazel eyes focused on the six year old blond (mango) a small smile playing on her lips as she sat down next to the said six year old.

"Hey Sherry, Phil, Jack."

A chorus of 'Heys and hellos' were heard after she said that.

The siblings started chatting and laughing idly with one another as they were having fun talking, they hadn't noticed the hole under them.

Phil noticed they were sinking slowly into something, so without much care about what it was he looked down to see a hole below them sucking them in.

Phil was terrified, he could hardly move, this didn't go unnoticed by his siblings, stopping their chatter they looked to Phil with worry.

"Phil..? What's wrong?" asked Amelia.

Phil looked up at them as pale as a sheet, Sherry then looked down to see the same sight and let out a blood curling scream when she saw they were sinking.

Jack looked down and panicked grabbing onto the tree with Sherry clinging onto him for dear life.

A crying Carol on the other hand was held by Amelia, while Phil latched onto Amelia's leg as if his life had depended on it. It did.