81194

I swear on my life this will be the last A/N I'm gonna post here.

So this is just a filler of the sorts so--

You might have noticed that most of the time on these chapters are of Suga and Ray. And I'll tell you why, basically this book is just Suga and Ray favoritism due to me being a HUGE Suga and Ray Kinnie. Yeah that's the reason.

Although this is just part of the reason why I'm here. I'm here to explain and tell you which dynamic is which. So without further adoo let's do this!

So first off is Suga and Ray. Suga and Ray because Ray needs some motherly love due to consequences of knowing the truth at an early age and despising his mother. He needs Suga. Suga's reason is because he needs someone to take care of. Cause like Karasuno's a troublesome bunch but he just has this craving of wanting to hold a child. Traumatized or not.

Next is Noya and Norman. Now Norman got to experience his mother's love. Due to him never being really close to his older siblings and he's always been mature for his age, he needed someone to look up to, someone to baby him. And that person is Noya. Although being really chaotic, he's a softy for children or people younger than him. How he's with Hinata is your proof. Noya's reason is because he wants a younger sibling. Someone to talk to after a tough day and someone to hold when he needs to. And Vice versa of course.

Next is Tsukishima and Emma. I know what it said in the chapters was Hinata, Tsukishima and Emma but I'll explain. Kei doesn't know how to calm people down due to him being the youngest. Now that's the opposite for Shoyo, so he helped his salty boyfriend out. Kei's reason to have Emma is cause well- he just loves energetic and positive energy. One of the reasons he fell for Shoyo. Emma's is having betrayed by her mother was heart breaking to her and she needed someone to lean on. Someone to listen to her problems because she's always the one taking care of her siblings because she can't trust Ray. Like at all. She still scolds him about the whole 'burn myself alive' shit. And yeah-

I forgot to mention on the last chapter/s that Don is with Tanaka and I think you know why.

Next we have Gilda and Shoyo. Gilda has the same reason with Kei. Shoyo just wants an independent younger sister and someone to take care of. But~ its not only Shoyo who takes interest in Gilda. Y'all will now who soon.

The Forgotten Trio and Gillian, Violet and Oliver. Now the reason I picked this dynamic is because some might not realize but the forgotten three need mental support. The Goldy Pond kids ALSO need mental support. And this is the reason. They can all support each other through conversations, academics, over all everything.

Asahi and Jemima because due to Asahi never really being in contact with children due to his figure despite being the softy he is. Now for Jemima its curiosity, she's curious because she read in a few books that men are like how Asahi is but tougher. So when she met him she was ultimately curious about him.

Daichi and Chris because Chris needed a 'father figure' since the children always ever had Isabella all their lives. Now for Daichi its cause due to all his responsibilities as captain he has to lead the team (and take care of Noya and Tanaka), but with a very calm child he feels really relaxed and happy.

Next is Tobio and Phil, Them because most of the time Tobio is focused on volleyball so when he saw Phil his thoughts were basically 'he'd be a good player once he grows up.' Literally. The reason for Phil is cause he ADORES people who are hard working and passionate about things.

Tadashi and Shelly cause their both adorable and sensitive and together they can kill people with cuteness uwu

Yachi and Kiyoko are with my Ocs so I'll explain why in my Oc introduction book that is coming soon.

So that's all I'm gonna say for now. And WISH ME LUCK!

Lots of Love,

~𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓪 𓅓