• ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ •

Suga noticed the raven haired teen's need for affection.

He decided he'd give him motherly affection. He went up to Norman and Ray and smiled warmly while sitting on the bed and opening his arms for Ray.

Ray looked over at him and felt the motherly love radiate from the silver haired boy.

Looking up at Norman who understood what he wanted immediately.

The albino took Sherry from Ray so the raven could be more comfortable.

Ray walked over to Suga and climbed on his lap, burying his head in Suga's chest Ray let out slight whimpers as he started to cry once more.

The others noticed the quiet whimpers nd looked over to Suga.

Daichi, who was about to ask what happened got cut off by a cold glare from the silver haired teen and the Albino teen.

Basically they're saying 'one word from your mouth and your dead'.

The others in the room froze and shivered. Continuing on to where their conversation left off to but quieter.

Suga looked down to Ray and played with his raven locks gently as his other hand rubbed his back. "You can cry all you want sweetie.. I won't stop you. You can rant too if you want." Suga said with a small smile. “I-it's all my f-fault -nii...*sniff* if I-I just *sob* told them.. The truth.. *more sobbing* if-if I *sniff* just.. Told them earlier.. *sobs*”

Ray trailed off as he sobbed in Suga's chest whimpering every now and then.

Suga looked over to Norman who was looking at Ray sympathetically.

Suga eyed him and gestured to tell him the summary of the story.

And that Norman did. Suga's eyes widened as his eyes flooded with tears. "Oh you poor things! You had to experience that at your age?!" Suga partially shrieks startling the others.

Suga's tears flowed down his beautiful face as he looked down to the raven crying on his chest.

Cupping the raven's cheeks using his hands to make him look Suga in the eyes.

"Ray.. It wasn't your fault... And it never will.. That woman was guarding you. You were only eleven years old Ray.. What could you have possibly done? You didn't have any training and you were busy with those tests.. And you didn't want to traumatize Emma and Norman.. And even though they were traumatized by what happened that night.. It needed to be done.. And look where your at now..?" Suga said while wiping away Ray's tears but to no avail, while the words left his mouth Ray was wailing even harder.

Emma also started crying, Remembering that horrible night.

Shoyo looked at her with concern written all over his face.

He opened up his arms for the ginger haired girl.

Emma crawled over to him and silently cried into his chest.

Shoyo playing with her hair with his left hand while his right rubbed her back in a comforting way.

Tsukishima crouched down beside the gingers and placed his headphones over Emma's head and on her ears supposedly when his eyes widened in shock.

"Emma sweetie.. Where's your other ear..?"

Tsukishima asked in a gentle tone looking over the ginger haired female.

Emma looked over to him and leaped into his arms whispering what happened to her ear.

Tsukishima stared at her dumbfounded, all while Tears brimmed his eyes as he looked at the crying girl in his arms

"I'm so sorry that happened to you... Emma..."

The blonde said tightening his hold onto the girl in his arms.

Emma cried into his chest and let out loud heart breaking cries.

Shoyo looked over to Kei with the blonde looking back.

They decided to head over to one of the beds and sit there.

Emma was laying on Kei's chest still crying while the blonde had his back leaned onto the headboard of the bed while Shoyo sat beside him rubbing Emma's back.

Kei was playing with her hair and humming a tune silently.

The others just watched in awe at the couple and Suga handle the two weeping fourteen year olds.

Norman stood there a small smile on his face while he watched his friends let out the frustration and sadness they bottled up.

Norman wanted to cry too, of course he did, But he had to stay strong.

Or that was his thoughts until Noya noticed Norman's expression, easily reading said expression.

He got up from his seat and gently took Sherry away from the Albino and handed her to Gilda.

Noya went back to Norman looking at him straight in the eyes before smiling gently. He gently dragged him to a bed.

Noya sat down and patted on his lap motioning for the Albino to lay there.

Norman wanted to decline, but Noya stood up with his knees (idk if that made sense lol) and patted the Albino's soft hair which comforted Norman at some point and gave into the temptation for comfort.

Norman took off his slippers and got on the bed, laying on Noya's lap while slowly and silently crying.

Noya just looked down at him with a small smile and patted his snow white locks.

Eventually Norman let out sobs, flipping around Norman laid on his stomach while hugging Noya's abdomen, he cried and cried.

Letting out all his frustration and anger. Noya just looked at him with sympathy.

After awhile the trio fell asleep and eventually so did everyone of the children them being emotionally drained and all.

Suga laid with Ray since the boy latched onto him like a koala.

So did Kei with Emma.

Noya on the other hand fell asleep with Norman. Shoyo went back to the group.

He looked at them in confusion as he sat down. "What's up with you guys.?" He whispered.

They all blinked. Kageyama was first to break out his trance.

"What-"

he shrieked well.. Tried.

Shoyo gave him a piercing glare that could eat him alive.

"Wake them up I dare you."

He whispered coldly. The team shivered at his tone and nodded.

After the events of today they eventually fell asleep.