• ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ..? •

𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘...

⚠︎ ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⚠︎

༄ 3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ༄

It had already been a few hours since everyone woke up and they decided to head to someone's house which was Suga's since his house was rather large and was closer to the school but luckily classes and clubs were canceled due to reasons unknown to them but nevertheless they didn't care.

The Older kids along with the VBC of Karasuno were sitting in a circle in Suga's living room discussing about why the said children were there. Norman explaining what happened with the black hole and when they passed out.

☾︎ Tsukishima Kei's Pov ☽︎

Wait a minute... Black hole... passing out as they entered.... Yuzuki!

☾︎ End of Tsukishima Kei's Pov ☽︎

“Wait... Did you say black hole..?”

the blonde asked as he glanced at the albino boy.

“Yes. That's what I said.. Do you perhaps know something..?” the boy asked.

Everyone's attention was completely focused on Tsukishima now.

“Yea.. I mean I have my suspicion on who sent you here. But I'm not quite sure..” answered the blonde.

“We have to try everything Tsukki. So who do you think it is? Do you have contact with them?” asked Yamaguchi.

“You could say that..” said the blonde as he pulled out his phone.

“Here goes nothing..” he thought. He put the call on speaker.

The phone rung for a few seconds until..

“Yo! Kei! Need something?” the person from the other line spoke.

“Alright Yuzu Answer my question.” said the blonde sternly.

“Well well~ I guess you might have met them already.” she said.

“So it was you?!” asked Kei.

“course it was. Who do you think's crazy enough to do this?” they said like it was the easiest thing to do.

The people listening to her speak were dumbfounded.

'How can they say that so easily?! '

They thought simultaneously.

Tsukishima was confused and looked at Suga with the silver haired male looking back and nodded.

"Why did you bring them here uhm..?"

Suga trailed off not knowing the person's name.

"Oh! How rude of me! My name is Yuzuki Tachibana. They/them are my pronouns" The person--Yuzuki said.