• ɪᴛs ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ •

_-_

꧁ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

After Norman questioned the government people he left them in the basement where they were locked in a cage like part of the room.

Luckily, Suga's dad and younger brother hunts as a bonding moment.

They waited for the Karasuno VBC to get back for them to question the government people so once they got home Norman decided to question them and if they were being difficult....

Well, you know what happens anyways,

Norman arrived at the living room where everyone was at, including the person that brought them here,

Yuzuki Tachibana.

"So, you mean to tell us, your going with us because you got bored..?"

Asked Kei who deadpanned at the ravenette sitting across from him.

"Yes, that's precisely. I also wanna make sure Norman here knows about the truth."

They said as they pointed to Norman who sat beside Noya laying his head on his shoulder as he sighed.

Noya chuckled as he tangled his fingers in Norman's hair.

"They were being difficult weren't they?"

Asked Ray as he flipped another page of the novel he was currently reading.

In response to his question, Norman hummed as he sighed agitatedly then mumbled,

"They were being difficult, I couldn't help but use force."

Ray looked towards the snow white haired boy before going back to his book.

"Then it couldn't be helped.."

He muttered as he glanced at Yuugo who sat beside him.

"I mean we had to tie down Yuugo cause he was being difficult and he even tried to kill us. So, I can't really blame you."

Yuugo had a look of betrayal plastered on his face looking towards the raven silently saying, 'I thought we weren't gonna speak about this?!!'

Lucas who sat in front of Yuugo glared daggers at him.

"You tried to do what to the kids now?"

"Lucas we can talk about this--"

Lucas got up and dragged Yuugo by his collar and up to their shared room.

Ray snickered as he stuck his tongue out at Yuugo.

After a long while of talking and getting to know each other, Lucas and Yuugo joining after Lucas gave Yuugo a scolding, Yuzuki's butler called and said he's waiting outside with the limo they were gonna ride.

"Okay, you guys have your bags ready?"

Yuzuki asked as they looked towards the people in the room and they nodded.