• ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ...? •

-3rd person POV-

It has been a month since the orphans had showed up.

And this past month was rather fun for Karasuno's Vbc, same could be said for the children.

It was nice living and having fun without worrying about demons hunting you.

Everyday ever since they arrived the children would go to the gym to watch the club practice, Today was no exception.

However when they got there they heard a shriek.

This got everyone's guard up.

Amelia and Jake stayed with the children while the teenagers went to investigate.

Zazie and Norman were up front Ray, Emma, Oliver, Gillian, Violet, Don and Gilda followed after.

Ray not having enough patience for the first time in his life broke formation and slammed the door open worried for his silver haired mom friend.

With Norman face palming behind him and the others followed through.

Ray's been really impatient and cranky for the past month and only calms down when he's with Koushi.

When Ray slammed open the door he saw Karasuno circling around something.

He looked behind and signaled for everyone to stand down.

Gilda went back to the kids and the two pre-teens along with Don.

"What happened?" Ray asked as he got close to Koushi.

"Well, as usual Tobio and Shoyo were first to arrive but the thing is the gym was already open. Which was weird so they waited for us to arrive and when we did we heard voices saying 'what if they're not here?' Or 'what if they're already dead?' Then we heard some unknown language after that. So we went to investigate then..."

As he said the last sentence everyone moved out of the way.

Ray gasped and the others got curious so they walked closer to see..

"NIGEL!!!!"

"AYSHE!!"

"VINCENT!!"

Screamed Gillian, Don, and Norman when they got close with Gillian literally tackling Nigel to the ground.

Karasuno looked at them in shock then turned to Ray.

Ray sighed before he explained.

"You remember what I threatened Don with a month ago?" Then Karasuno nodded then froze.

"Yup. The girl with white hair's Ayshe the little boy with goggles is Nigel, The Egghead's Vincent." He finished then got a smack in the head.

"OW! The he-" then stopped mid-way due to a glare coming from Suga.

"Ray.. What did we say about rudely introducing people?" Suga asked and Ray gulped as he shrunk back.

"N-not to.." He stammered.

"Let him live Koushi-Kun." said Norman.

"You guys know them????" Asked Nigel.

"Yeah. They were the ones who took us in after the wormhole incident." Answered Norman.

"BUT YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE BEST THING?!?" Nigel screamed as he put his hands on Ray's shoulders.

"Loud. But no." Nigel snickered before he turned his head towards the door to the back.

"Oi brats. We patrolled the whole place I don't think there's any demons he--" the person stopped when they saw the crowd.