CHAPTER 18 - FOLLOWERS OF THE DARK LORD

**WARNING!!**
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, INAPPROPRIATE AND DEMEANING LANGUAGE, SLIGHTLY SEXUAL SCENE

***Lucius ***

Lucius lays on his bed, thinking about how bad this day had gone. Firstly, Kelly had woken up on him this morning and apologised. The same girl he had fucked twice and then watched her whilst she lay on his chest, sleeping peacefully. And now? She had awaken with a panic, probably in fear of him he thought. Secondly, she had been ashamed when he saw her naked this morning, after getting out of the shower. Did she not realise how beautiful her body was? He remembers their time together in the library, on the floor in front of the fire. He had stripped her naked slowly, making her writhe in front of him before she was begging for it. Then, he had obliged, laying back as she took control this time, moving her hips just as the right pace, her fingers lightly brushing his chest as she sat atop him, sighing out in pleasure. It had been sweet and slow for them both before they had finished the first round and then, onto the second, Lucius decided to take control. He hadn't made her sigh, or whimper.  No, he made her scream out, crying his name as he went faster and faster, kissing her neck lightly but leaving bruises on her hips where his fingers had held her down.

He groans in frustration, feeling himself grow hard at his thoughts and sitting up on the edge of the bed. He couldn't do this, not whilst the same girl was in the room next to him, hating the fact he existed. He rubs his forehead, his fingers going to his ring on his finger that he used to touch every now and then. It was the same ring Kelly had given him, and he had kept it on all these months, twisting it around and feeling it when he wanted her close. It helped ease his need and that's all he wanted right now. He sighs, picking up the book he had left on his nightstand and opening it to the page that was neatly folded in the corner. He stares at the words, remembering when he had read them to her that day in the library.

"There are darknesses in life, and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights."

He had wondered why she hadn't read on from this page and when he got his answer, he had realised that she was putting on a show. Denying her true feelings from herself and him. But was he doing the same? She was definitely shocked when he told her part of the truth today, what if she were to know the rest?

He listens to the sound of Kelly's light footsteps on the stairs. In that moment, he wanted to spring up and rush after her, pushing her to the wall and kissing her until she forgave him. But he knew that wasn't going to happen.

* * *

"Stay quiet, and there won't be a problem."

I go to scream but he wraps his rough hands tightly around my neck, pulling me back and throwing me against the nearest wall. I drop my glass with a loud smash as it hits the floor, shattering into a million pieces. I hope to god Lucius heard that. I scramble up as the man looks at me in disgust. "You filthy whore, I told you to shut the fuck up." He holds my neck once again with both hands as I claw at them, struggling for breath. He chuckles darkly in a low voice, watching me slowly struggle under his grip, trying to scream as he mumbles a spell. "Muffiliato." I blink, my vision becoming black as my hands slow down, my energy evaporating. He lets go at the last moment, leaving me coughing and spluttering violently, trying to get my breath back. I fall to the floor in agony, sobbing as he lunges forward again, dragging me back up by my hair and slamming me back against the wall. I cry out at the searing pain on my skull, but he doesn't care as he pins me to the wall, his strong fingers keeping me still. I see his face in the moonlight then, dark brown eyes watch me with a vicious look, his old, slightly aged skin creases near his eyes as he laughs at my moment of panic. He looks like a man of 45 or 50, older than Lucius and definitely not as good looking. His tongue darts out to wet his lips as he inspects me from head to toe, making me sick to the stomach. I notice his clothes are dirty, cheap and worn out like his face.