𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 :𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ

Gulf readjusted the bag on his shoulder.
The trail infront of him was foggy and dark ,

Bone numbing silence surrounding him,He started walking up the slightly steep path that is covered with leaves that will lead him to the Slacavier pack territory according to the old map the elder of his pack gave him

He started walking up the slightly steep path that is covered with leaves that will lead him to the Slacavier pack territory according to the old map the elder of his pack gave him .He rubbed his hands together and breathed out into his folded palm .

He was not used to this kind of chilly weather it made his body go numb.
How are werewolves who loves Sun and sunshine lives in such humid climates? He thought to himself....Slacuvier pack is really strange

The path lead him more and more into the deep areas of the forest.A river flowed by the side of the path .After walking about 30 minutes he reached a small creek.

After walking about 30 minutes he reached a small creek

The path continued after the creek,into the forest.How long is this path ?
Gulf mumbled to himself and sat down on the rock near the creek ,to catch his breath. His wounds were burning,he grunted as the pain became more pronounced .

Suddenly the sound of howl was heard at a distance, the sound of twigs breaking and leaves rattling came near.
Gulf perked his ears .His Werewolf senses alerted him of being watched .....
He looked around ....
A loud thud was heard from a distance ,
He heard sound of someone's heavy breathing and a low growl.

His body shivered in the feeling . Even though in his human form,
He slightly growled back and his cannies were starting to protrude as the caution to fight the incoming enemy.He heard a low growl when he turned back he saw when he saw two yellow orbes watching him.

He heard a low growl when he turned back he saw when he saw two yellow orbes watching him

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Please Comment your feedbacks
Loves to read them
Comment and support