chapter 52: MARK HIM

The light from the red moon was blinding....
The temperature around them was also swiftly dropping, and snowflakes began to fall around them . Indicating the arrival of the upcoming winter....

Mew gasped and looked up at the red sky.The red moon is about to end...and mate bond should be made before the red moon ends..... he knew....
Or else .....he gasped ....

Before Gulf could even gasp, Mew quickly drew him closer by grasping his waist....

He caressed his face ...
Eyes for filled with adoration and love

"I will cherish you till my last breath .....
My mate.... I am making you mine ....
Till my last breath I will love and protect you ....
I Love you Gulf ...."

THE FINAL CONFESSION

Before Gulf could completely register Mew's words, Mew's Sharp canines protruded from his mouth, and he bites into Gulf's pale Throat.

Gulf screamed in surprise as a wave of anguish washed over him.
Mew growled as he tasted Gulf's blood on his tongue...it was addictive. Mew could feel their senses tingling together as their mate bond solidified.
He retracted his cannies and looked at gulf's confused face, whispering, "I love you."
Gulf's eyes were still closed, and he had chills all over his body.
He didn't open his eyes and remained motionless in Mew's grasp.
The minutes ticked away....
"Gulf....", The word worriedly came out of Mew's mouth.

Thousands of sensations were currently coursing through Gulf's body...

Even though he could hear Mew's voice in his head, he couldn't open his eyes.
Suddenly....
He grasped his chest and Roared ....

Gulf , his heart ached as though pierced from a thousand knives .Mew screamed in horror when he saw Gulf withering in his hands. He vigrously shook Gulf to wake him up from his stupor.
He couldn't figure out what was going on...
Gulf shivered and sobbed, clutching his chest...he appeared to be in torment.
Mew was at a loss for what to do.
As he struggled to wake the withering Gulf, his tears fell....

The atmosphere was blood red,too red for someone's liking
Dead bodies like shadows in piles, there were hundreds of them, some of them yet alive ,withering in agony, dying the unthinkable death consumed by greed
Buried in their blood that once they craved..,

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I will be updating next chapters soon...
Sorry for not posting for sooo long
I promise to end this story soon
Plz look forward to it

#Vote and #comment ur opinions
Always love to read it
Rudra ,🥰