chapter 54 : REINCARNATION

Mew opened his eyes and looked around. He was lying on soft grass.
Cool air swirled all around him.
He sat up abruptly and looked all around. "Where is he?"
The dark world around him had completely vanished. What surrounded him were moonflowers-wherever his eyes could reach them, they glowed in the silvery moonlight.
The electric current that surged through him has vanished.
The temple... Mew gasped... The temple was dark and dilapidated.
now stood like a majestic structure, proudly gleaming in the bright moonlight.
The light wind lightly touched his cheeks.
He scaredly looked all around...
Gulf... Gulf... My mate.. where is he..?
What's this place?
What is happening...
Every day felt like a dream.

He could remember streaks of red all around the thunder and lightning, and the Gulf being pulled into the temple.
GULF... Mew ran towards it. it..the temple...
He felt like flying, but with less weight.
He only stopped in front of the large marble temple.
He couldn't move. Something was stopping him.
He could see.. in front of him in the middle of a gleaming red light.
Gulf was suspended in the air, and his eyes gleamed red.
"GULFFFF.....!!!!" ,Mew roared, his body started convulsing in pain, his eyes kept straining on Gulf, and he tried to run forward.
Stop... A majestic voice boomed...
Mew shivered as he felt his eardrums break.
He automatically covered his ears and crouched down, the booming sound eventually fading away.
"Don't interrupt the reincarnation.",

He felt his heart jump as he saw the large fernier statue in front of him turn towards the temple facing him, its eyes casting down zerroing on him

"It's destiny; your mate is the red-blooded wolf... The alpha... It's my duty to protect his reincarnation."

"No! He is in pain... He is suffering...
Let him go.", Mew roared, his fear melting in a second.
"No", the feener booms again.
He is not
No, please... Mew screamed, his eyes pleading.
Listen, my son... The fernier eyes gleamed further, casting a faint aura that seemed to sooth Mew's thundering heart. He felt a peace surrounding him like a lullaby.
"He is becoming stronger...
Your mate bond was the destiny ,
My child, you were his destiny.
His power source ....
Let him reach his zenith....
His path that the moon goddess have blessed for him
Till then, you should stay calm...

Before Mew could even say a word, he felt like a surge of power was surging through him. Before he could even close his eyes, all he could see were the two powerful eyes and the sound of looking.
You will be blessed for this pain, my son.

The soft ground beneath him soon gave way to cold, hard stones, making him progressively more uncomfortable. To get his eyes open, he struggled He was suffering from a splitting headache. He could make out a bright glow in his hazy vision.
him gasp as his vision gradually cleared.