chapter 31 ROUGES &SPIES

THARN..!!.........Puifai's yell filled Tharn's mind link,as he walked out leaving Gulf in the huge library.
"Attack in the southeast border, Rouges trying to invade", she yelled
Mew stood and listened for a moment,
He didn't waste even a moment and transformed into his wolf.Tharn rushed like a wind to help his Alpha.
Southern border under attack,that means Amelia is Fighting there too,he knew,which made his legs extra fast.
When Tharn reached the southeast border.

What he saw made his blood ran cold,Many warrior wolves of his packs were lying there lifeless and attack was going on

Many warrior wolves of his packs were lying there lifeless and attack was going on.Amelia,Puifai and many warriors of the pack were fighting,

Rouges are like mad dogs,They have no fear of death or injury,Which makes them attack viciously without any rules.Even though pack warriors outnumbered the rouges,the rouge attack often cause serious impacts and took lives of many pack memebers.

Puifai's Alpha wolf Namtaan was simultaneously attacked by three beta rouges,She tore apart two of them and faced the third one alone.
That's when a fourth one charged at her from behind,Tharn didn't hesitate even a moment,he jumped in front of the approching beta,
His roar vicious his eyes blazing red
The rouge suddenly stopped at the new enemy then barged his teeth roared and jumped on Tharn.Tharn slapped the rouge with his front paw slashing his face,making him fall to a side,one of his eyes have been already injured.
He roared in pain,Without even wasting a seconds time Tharn's claws slashed through its stomach,while he bit down it's throat,his mouth tasted hot blood.
The wolf stilled and Tharn let go.

Amelia was fighting at the entrance and she seemed to be handling the enemies well.Tharn killed two more betas that came at him,it wasn't a big deal for him as he was very powerful .

That's when he saw the strange sight,
three hooded figures sneaking inside the border in between the fight,Tharn roared calling Amelia,but Amelia was busy fighting,that she didn't noticed.
Amelia would be in trouble if any of Christopher's informers sight them.
I will have to stop them shittt....

As if reading his mind the hooded figures looked directly at Tharn their eyes sparkle red ,Tharn growled deeply as he knew they saw him,Sensing the danger approching they widened their hands,Something like an attacked wings to their attire suddenl...

As if reading his mind the hooded figures looked directly at Tharn their eyes sparkle red ,Tharn growled deeply as he knew they saw him,Sensing the danger approching they widened their hands,Something like an attacked wings to their attire suddenly appearing and they disappeared into the deep forest.
But miraculously Tharn could now sense the smell even though they were miles away, He growled and took off following the smell.