The Act

TW: Violence, Self-injury

"She totally has something out for me, I'm telling you Duyi!" Aahana complained.

"I believe you, honey." Duyi chuckled, putting his head on her shoulder. "Theo do you remember when Miss. Daniette had it out for us like the whole of freshman year?"

Theo showed no attention to the topic they were talking about, he was detached and had a blank stare at the tree near them, mind miles away.

Aahana giggled.

"What?" Theo responded, dryly, realizing that they were trying to talk to him with zero ideas on what  the topic of conversation was.

Aahana shook her head.

"'Obsession is the single most wasteful thing, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back to the same question and never get an answer." She tutted.

"What the fuck are you on about, A?" Duyi laughed. "You sound high."

"Theo's current obsession being: Is Kit McCain straight?"

"Fuck off, Aahana it was not. Literally shut up." He said, shoving her softly from across the table.

It was.

"You know, he is probably one of the straightest people I know Theo. I say give up." She smiled.

"I know that, Aahana I was not thinking that. I told you I don't like him."

Stop, he did not like him.

Okay, maybe he did a little bit. He had done before but he managed to ignore it for a while and he was fine with doing so, but then he got paired with him for that stupid project and they're together half the time, resurfacing the face that Theo hates Kit because he likes him. He can't try and consign to oblivion anymore when it's right up in his face. He looked over at the table across the path to spot him on the table, over there manspreading sitting all smug and arrogant, nattering with his egregious, grotty friends who always smelt of sweat. Kit never did.  He leaned backwards on his elbows, which made his biceps flex again.

Fuck stop.

Theo shook his head like he was trying to shake off any feelings that he could, of course it did not work.

That isn't how life works.

In a month it'll be over and he can go back to shoving Kit back in his brain, only thinking about him at night.

Perfect, foolproof plan.

Ping

Sempiternal Asshole: i think u are safe for 2day. kade got flu LOL i say karma + he's all talk so dont worry when he gets better

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"Kit, back me up on this, dude. Would you rather fuck a chic who turned into a dog, or fuck a dog who turned into a girl?" Kai announced.

Kit looked up from us phone, visibly confused and frankly disgusted.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I message my friend for one second and you're talking about bestiality??"  He said, gravelly.

"Nah nah, like think of it this way. Would you rather fuck a dog in a girls body or a dog with a girls brain?" Tom added.

"I'm not engaging in this conversation-" Kit continued. "Neither!"

"See it depends how hot the girl is-" Another boy added.