Grace Harper?

"Theodore-"

"Don't call me that." Theo scoffed.

Nobody can call him that, he hardly lets his parents call him that without receiving a 'moody teenager' response.

Well, he lets Kit call him it.

But that's because even if he told him to stop, he wouldn't.

And definitely not because he likes when Kit does it.

"Fine. Fine. Duyi spoke to me and I wanted to say sorry for-"

"Aahana, I don't care." Theo sighed and went back to sketching and rose and dagger in his book, shading around the edges of the ruffled petals and beginning to get increasingly mad at the fact the thorns on the rose looked 'weird'.

They didn't, however in his brain, if it wasn't perfection, it was not suitable enough.

"Okay, I'm just worried because he's friends with Kade and you know what he's like. He seems nice though."

"He is."

"But if he changes, at all, and switches up. You bet I'm going to rip out his kneecaps and smash them up into tiny slithers of bone and feed them to my dog." She motioned out a hammer and said it with so much vehemence it has shocked both Theo and Duyi- Duyi looked like that threat was also toward him if he ever did anything wrong.

"You don't have a dog." Theo chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah. Got a bit carried away." She shrugged. "What I'm saying is I was trying to look out for you, but I acknowledge it was the wrong way about it. Maybe I should work on communication...." Aahana said, Duyi raised his brow in Theo's direction and nodded in agreement with her, causing Theo to chuckle inaudibly, "I need more girlfriends, you boys always gang up on me. Oh, speaking of girls Grace was asking after you, Theo."

"Grace Harper?" Theo furrowed his brow and placed his pencil down on the table in order of the hardness of the core of the pencil, pushing it to align with the other pencils. His 4B pencil was over-used compared to the others, making it look very out-of-place.

"She was asking if Kade has given you any more of a hard time." Aahana shrugged and nestled her head into the crook of Duyi's neck.

Theo rolled his eyes white in annoyance, unconvinced she was actually worried, if she cared she should break up with the homophobic asshole, but no. She tries to act bothered so she keeps her angel persona.

He stared up over to the table where her group usually sat, but none of them were there, which meant they were all sitting with the football team, as they do from time to time so he just left it be. He was certainly not going over there again, after last time when he felt like he was on the verge of being hatecrimed.

Sempiternal Asshole:
go to the bathroom

Theo glanced up from the notification to see Kit had now removed himself from the group and was slipping off to the school building, sending a private nod and smirk towards Theo when he met his eye, a glow of the sun beamed off of Kit's chalky skin making Theo's stomach twist in eagerness.

"Bathroom," Theo announced, wrapping a rubber band around his pencils to bind them together and shoved them into his bag, picking up his sketchbook and pressing it under his armpit.

"Why are you taking that with you?" Aahana slid a stray eraser in his direction that he accidentally forgot to pick up.

"I- might go to the library after." Theo smiled before pecking Aahana on the cheek as he does usually, this time was to show that he has truly forgiven her and then waved goodbye to Duyi.