PAASBAN《2》

/BEGINNING OF AN ETERNITY\

Kisko Khabar main kiski mohabbat main qaid hoon

Her heart was thumping at an abnormal pace. Standing infront of the gigantic mirror,she gazed at herself contemplating on going outside the bathroom.

How can she talk to him? How can she tell him she is not ready? Her mother will kill her if she came to know about her thoughts. A tear rolled down her cheek and she brushed it off with the pad of her thumb.

Turning the knob she stepped into his room. Their room

A calm silence engulfed her as she took in her surroundings. Her eyes raked each and every corner of the giant room. Eyes stopping on the coffee table in the middle of the room. It wasn't the table that caught her eyes but the food placed on it. Food ranging from a bucket of French fries,a type of burger she hasn't seen or tasted to oreo milkshake. He didn't seem like a man to eat this type of food.

She was still standing there when his voice echoed around the room.

"Little One"

His voice was beautiful. Just like a molten lava with depth and authority. A sweetness and a sharpness. Just perfect.

Turning towards him she gazed at the floor not being able to meet his dark gaze. Wali was sitting on the huge armchair when she came out of the bathroom wearing baby pink shalwar kameez. Damp hair cascading down her waist. Redness on her baby face due to immense crying.

But no more

His little one wasn't going to cry ever now. He will himself take care of her. He knew it was time to clear her insecurities and fears. This girl with sugary heart needed to see the world,enjoy life just like a teenager does and he was going to give everything to her.

Just for her because she was his peace.

His jaan-e-jahan(love of life)

He called her as he saw her getting lost gazing around their room but she didn't meet his eyes. Eyes casted down she held onto her left hand's fingers with her right hand. A signal of her nervousness and fear.

Standing up he took off his suit jacket and placed it on the armrest. Rolling his sleeves upto his elbows he walked slowly towards her. Gaze settled on his precious star. Standing at a feet distance away from her he could feel her abnormal rise and fall of chest.

"Shhhh...Relax little star" He cooed and took hold of her quivering hand. Her small cold hand in his big warm one.