AAHAN 《1》

Na kuch poocha
Na kuch maanga
Tune dil se diya jo diya

"Kehte hain na sache dil se kisi ko maango to wo zaroor milta hai

Meri dua main itni shiddat thi ye maine socha na tha"

~Anfal Mirza

_______________________________________

The Sky was tar black and the huge clouds were moving towards the vintage haveli residing in the outskirts of the magnificient Lahore City. She heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. Pudles began plinking as the rainfall grew heavier.

Gazing outside the window, she was overlooking the now wet grassy garden. The swirling of trees and splashing of rainfall soothed her disturbed mind as she stood still breathing softly in the dark night.

A creak sounded from the dark oak door and a figure stepped inside with a gloomy expression. Turning around she frowned at the cute little boy who looked up at her with his big,round,teary blue eyes.

Hamza stood there holding his dolphin plushie waiting for her to notice him.

"Bua?"
( a term oftenly used for phupho's)

Anfal hurridly took steps towards him and wrapped him in her arms providing the much needed warmth to the little body.

Just as he hid his face in the crook of her neck, Hamza started to sob. Fisting her dupatta in his small hands, he cried even harder as she rubbed his back repeatedly whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Hamza was scared of thunders that was the reason he always slept with his father but due to his business trip, he was away from Pakistan leaving Hamza with his family.

"Bua ki jaan. Stop crying or I'll cry with you" Anfal smiled as he stopped crying and wiped his face with the back of his chubby hands.

Her little boy could never see his bua in tears. Kissing his forhead she walked towards her bed with hamza clinging to her like a koala. Placing him in the center of the huge bed, she closed the curtains and switched off the lights. She was already in her pajamas so she laid down beside him and covered both of them with the duvet.

Hamza placed his head on her forearm as she wrapped her left arm around his small body wrapping him in her warmth. In a matter of second Hamza was out like a log as he slept with his bua but sleep was far away from her disturbed mind.

Zarrar was home after a week and he couldn't wait to see his son. After meeting his parents he walked towards his bedroom, where he new his son will be.

Opening the door with a smile he frowned on noticing the absence of any human.

"Hamza look who's here?" No response