AAHAN《8》

Main roz kisi shaam ke kinare tumhain dhundun

______________________________________

The Saree looked magnificient on her. It highlighted her curves with perfection. A sad smile appeared on her face as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror.
Even if she tried to ignore his presence, there was a certain pull between them. A tear escaped her eyes and rolled down her rosy cheek. Wiping it with the back of her palm she straightened her saree and with a last glance at herself, walked out of the room.

Just as she was walking down the stairs a small body came running towards her and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. She looked down at the small boy who was looking up at her with big doe eyes, a small smile etched on his face as she ruffled his brown hair. Hamza was ecstatic to see his mother who was looking ethereal in the red saree.

 Hamza was ecstatic to see his mother who was looking ethereal in the red saree

"Mama you wook beautyphul" a full blown smile appeared on her lips.

"Thankyou mama ki jaan"

Anfal forwarded her left hand to him as he wrapped his small hand around her last two fingers. They walked down the stairs unaware of the heated gaze solely casted on them.

A warm smile appeared on his face at the pure sight. His begum with their child. Anfal being totally oblivious of his gaze kept talking gibberish with Hamza making him laugh at her silly faces.

Zarrar was knocked out of breath just by the mere sight of his wife. A sudden warmth enveloped his whole body in a tranquility. The smile that appeared on his face was genuine and one filled with gratitude towards the Almighty.

Just as they got near to him, he kneeled down to place a kiss on Hamza's cheeks.
"You look so handsome my big boy" Hamza smiled cheekily at his father's remarks and hid his face behind his mother's pallu.

Her hold on Hamza's hand tightened as he looked up at her still sitting near her feet. A loving glint appeared in his eyes as he made eye contact with her nervous ones.