AAHAN《6》

Ae dil kisi ki yaad mainHota hai bekarar kyunDhoka diya tha jisneUska hai intazaar kyun

Hota hai bekarar kyun
Dhoka diya tha jisne
Uska hai intazaar kyun

"Mohabbat tou sab karlete hain magar..

Mohabbat main kho dena aur kho kar mohabbat har koi nahi kar sakta"

________________________________________

A sky of mackerel clouds engulfed the haveli. It was a grey night with dark sky threatening rain. Monsoon was on its peak and just like her mood the sky kept weeping all night along her.

It was a week after his engagement with her sister and she was avoiding him like a plague. The dull ache in her heart never vanished. Her heart had stopped expecting anything good to occur in her life.

Out of everything that happened in her past, she was thankful for only one thing.

Hamza

Her little boy Hamza

Even though she was not his biological mother but from the day he was born, he was smitten with her.

Either it was her touch or voice, Hamza craved her more and more. His first word was 'ua' and that too for his Anfal bua.

He slept with her. He used to and still eats with her. And Anfal could not ask for a better companion of her broken heart.

Hamza mended her every wound and placed a magic kiss on it.

No matter what the world says he will always be Anfal's baby boy

She was praying Isha salah when her door creaked open followed by soft patters. Mumbling a dua, she folded the prayer mat and was about to stand up when his small body laid down on her lap.

"Mama I shleepy"

Hamza cutely snuggled against her bringing an instant smile on her face. She kissed his head and ruffled his hair.
A warm smile appeared on her face as she heard his little snores. 

Her little boy was tired after playing soccer the whole day

Chuckling she picked him up in her arms and laid him down on her bed. Quickly changing into her pajamas she slid inside the duvet and held him against her chest. He looked like a small racoon cuddling her.

Mumbling a quick dua-e-hifazat, she blowed on him followed by herself and just like that they were out like a log. And the drizzling outside continued...