AAHAN《2》

Ek baat kahun kya ijazat haiTere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai

Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai

Un nadaan si ankhon main beintehaa    mohabbat thi
Khaas kar uske liye jo usse aankh bhar dekhta bhi na tha
~

She was helping her mother inside the kitchen when her Mami entered frowning at her.

"Anfal beta you have exam tomorrow. Then why are you standing here? Go shoo" Anfal was about to argue when Ghazala begum glared at her making her smile sheepishly. Amna smiled at her bhabhi and daughter.

After her husband's death her brother Faraz took them under his shelter and moreover her bhabhi Ghazala begum never made them feel lonely.

"What should we make today Amna?" Ghazala asked her.

"Bhabhi lets make some Chinese today. Bachon ko bohat dil tha" Amna said looking at her hopefully at which Ghazala nodded taking out the vegetables for the preparation. And thats how both the ladies spent their afternoon making Chinese for their family and gossiping here and there.

Anfal was trying her hardest to understand the difficult equations. Her mind was all jumbled up. Throwing away the notes in exasperation she started crying.

Almost giving up she walked towards her older sister's room for help. Knocking on the door she waited for an answer and after a minute she heard a very angry 'come in'

Walking inside she came across a mess of a room. Clothes laying everywhere. Frowning at her 2 year older sister. She walked towards her to gain her attention.

"Omaima can you please help me in these equations? I have exam t_" before she could complete her sentence, she was rudely cut off by a furious looking Omaima.

"Get out of my room Anfal. Can't you see I am busy right now. I have a party tonight and you want me to help you. Ugh just go away" Omaima's yelling broke her innocent heart and she left her room with tears spilling out of her greenish brown eyes.

It was almost evening and they were all just finished with their lunch when Faraz took notice of his niece's gloomy face.

"Are you alright bachay?" Faraz asked softly at which she fake smiled and nodded.

Amna patted her head lovingly making Omaima roll her eyes annoyingly.

Her pain behind that smile was clearly seen by a pair of onyx eyes that were sat intently at her throughout the whole lunch.

After cleaning the dishes with the help of her Mami she walked inside her room but forgot to close the door. Plopping down on the bed she cried in her pillow.

"Allah please help me"

"I can't do this"

"I'll fail the semester"

Her cries stopped abruptly as she heard a firm knock on her door. Quickly sitting up she looked at the intruder who stood outside her door leaning against the doorframe. A regular poker expression on his handsome, rugged face.

Standing up she fiddled with her fingers nervously waiting for him to speak while Zarrar took this as a chance to run his gaze on her baby face this time. Her bottomlip between her teeth. Rosy, freckled cheekbones with a cute button nose. She was hands down the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

Clearing his throat he loosened his tie and merely saying a sentence walked away making her even more confuse.

"Books lekar meray room main ajao"

¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■

Hurriedly brushing her hair she took her books and rushed towards his room with an erratically beating heart.

Standing outside his room she contemplated to knock or not. But then his scowls and scoldings came into her mind and her hand raised to knock ever so gently.

Her heart was thumping in its place when his voice came from inside making her palms sweaty. Turning the knob she stepped inside after taking a deep breath. This was the first time, she was stepping inside his room after Rutaba's death.

Her eyes instantly went to his busy form working on his laptop sitting on the L-shaped gray couch. Wearing a navy blue button up with the sleeves rolled upto his elbows. Thick veins popping out of his muscular arms. Long, rough fingers typing furiously on the keyboard. But that wasn't her favourite feature.

It was his eyes

His unfathomable, Onyx eyes contracted with his light toned face. So deep and expressive where you could easily get lost if you stared long enough. He was hands down the most beautiful man in her eyes.

His voice broke her trance and she timidly walked towards him. Zarrar didn't look up at her but he knew she was nervous. This little nymp was always nervous in his presence.

Patting the space beside him, he signalled her to take her place. Anfal sat down with a reasonable distance between them much to his dislike.

Keeping the laptop aside he finally looked at her and she ducked her face down to avoid any eye contact. She was always afraid of her intimidating elder cousin.

Zarrar took the book from her hand and opened it.

"Where's the problem?"
He asked intently.

"Ah wo..last page wali equations Bhai"
His next actions stopped as he tightened his fists to avoid the burning rage inside his body at the word.
(Last page's equations brother)

What was she supposed to do? He was her elder cousin and she was not allowed to call him by his name and a nickname was not in the books. So 'bhai' it was amidst all the chaos inside her naive heart.

Zarrar pinched the bridge of his nose and started explaining her the equations. Nearly two hours later he was successful to make her understand the basic concepts behind them and she couldn't be more grateful.

She was arranging her notes to pick them up and leave when a smiling Hamza entered the room and his smile widened seeing his favourite person with his father.

"Bua?" His cheerful voice brought a sudden smile on her face as she ran to pick him up forgetting about the deep eyes settled on her every action.

"Bua I want ice cweam" His sudden demand made her chuckle as she kissed his cherubic cheeks soundly and placed him down on the floor not before ruffling his hair.

"Hum abhi laate hain"
(I'll bring it now)

Just as she was about to leave the room her nephew's innocent voice reached her ears and she forgot to breath.

"Baba bua meli mama hain"
His son's sudden statement stopped his beating heart for a second and Zarrar Sherazi for the first time in his life was speechless and torn. Torn between the unspoken promises that he made with his father.
(Baba bua is my Mama)

_______________________________________

Chapter 2 finished

How was it?

Hamza playing the cupid❤😂

I hope you are liking this story so far🥂

Untill next time

Khuda Hafiz

《S》