AAHAN《5》

Naina

Naina....
Jo saanjhe khuwab dekhte thay naina
Bichar ke aaj rou diye hain youn

"Main sirf aapki zid hoon"

~ Anfal Mirza

"Tumhain andaza bhi nahi hai ke tum mere liye kya ho"

~ Zarrar Sherazi

______________________________________

The person who was listening to that mother son duo was fuming right now. She walked straight towards her sister's room banging the door as she entered with rage in her eyes.

Anfal hurriedly stood up and gave a quizzical look to her. Omaima snatched the book from her hands angrily and threw it away.

"What happened Omaima?"

"After everything you have snatched from me you still don't have any shame left. You are prettier than me, smarter than me, overall Anfal is always better than Omaima but WHY?"

Anfal flinched at her sister's harsh words. She had no idea that Omaima had such negativity in her mind.

"Omaima please lis_" she was rudely cut off by her again.

"But not now. Mark my words. I won't let you have everything you want. Zarrar will be mine. I love him. You are just stealing my happiness like always" Omaima gripped her hair in frustration as she cried infront of her younger sister who stood like a statue infront of her.

Anfal's eyes held pure crystals that held power over everyone. Her hands fisted her kameez as she looked down and all the words from Omaima sank in her mind causing her to stumble down.

Holding her weight with the help of her arm she broke down as soon as Omaima left cursing her. Her sobs increased as she felt the very familiar ache and pain in her chest.

I got addicted to a loosing game

All I know , All I know

Loving you is a loosing game

Her eyes closed on her own as the darkness engulfed her.

Flashback

It was the day of his baraat and Anfal was loosing her battle with this one sided love of hers.

Her heart was not at peace as she saw him with her on their mehndi. He was smiling at her. His smile made her heart stop.

One sided love is a bitch

Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand she gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She was all dolled up for his baraat.