˚✧₊⁎ ACT 2 ⁎⁺˳✧༚

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・*

1993:

"You know, the very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately. Not by your scar, but by your eyes. They're your mother, Lily's," Remus paused before moving over to the other side of the rickety bridge. "Yes, oh yes. I knew her."

Harry's puzzled expression made Remus smile. He sighed before reminiscing on the good old days.

"Your mother was there for me at a time where no one else was," He explained before hesitating with his words. "W-well, except one other person."

"Who? I-if I may ask," Harry questioned still looking down onto the great lake.

Remus's eyes went solemn. He tried to keep the smile on his face but he knew it was an empty smile.

"Her name was Cerise Rein," Remus finally let out. Harry's body quickly turned to his professor.

"Cerise? I think I've heard of her before. Or at least, seen pictures. She was one of the people who Si—,"

"I think that's enough for today, Harry," Remus cut the boy off.

"B-but I want to know more," Harry begged as Remus began to walk away.

"Her story is more complicated than what you've read in the papers. I don't even think..." Remus felt a knot in his throat. "I shouldn't even have a right to speak on behalf of her."

"What happened, Professor?" Harry stood in front of Remus, stopping both of them.

Remus sighed and looked at the boy. If he could tell Harry he would. But in all honestly, Remus didn't even remember.

Or, rather, he made himself forget what happened.

So, what did happened to Cerise?