ch. 24 ♪ unreliable moments.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:unreliable moments

unreliable moments.

"So then I was like, I'm the armored, and he's the colossal!" A laugh track played on the TV while you reached for the remote.

The demented laughs were cut short as soon as you sat down on your favorite couch and pressed the off button.

You weren't fond of those stupid comedies, especially not when Marco wanted to talk to you after rudely interrupting you and Armin's moment.

"Coffee?" Armin called from the kitchen, opening the refrigerator.

"Yes, please," Marco said.

You brought your legs up to your chest and sighed. By now, your eyelids were drooping, and all you wanted to do was go to sleep. But you had to admit that you were curious.

"Here." Armin sat down next to you and gave Marco a bottle of cold coffee, before laying his head on your shoulder and sighing as well.

Marco took a sip of his caffeinated drink.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" Marco said.

"Are you going to tell us your secret or whatever?" You said. Armin let out a quiet sigh and drummed his fingers on the side of the couch.

"Well.. it's not much of a secret, per se.. but more like my side of the story, where I'll tell you the things I witnessed. Do you want the simple version or the detailed versión?" Marco asked, rubbing his nose and sniffling a bit.

"Just get to the point!" You said, yawning as you finished your sentence. "I still haven't had the night's worth of sleep that I'm in dire need of, and I want to get to that point as soon as possible, so if you'll hURRY U-"

"Y/N!" Mikasa interrupted, thundering down the stairs as she spoke. "You're going on tour, you know that, right?!"

"Yeah?"

"That other band in your record label, the bigger one, they disbanded, and they've got a hole to fill because of PR issues, so now they're getting you guys out there like a week sooner to distract the public," Mikasa explained.