ch. 15 ♪ surprise, motherfuckers.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: surprise, motherfuckers

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
surprise, motherfuckers.

"I think it's good that our tour won't start until we've got the whole wedding thing over with, don't you think?" I suggested, pointing to the map we had laid out on the kitchen table. "I just don't think we could really fit in an entire ceremony. Besides, Jean likes long, big parties."

"Mhm- I appreciate the thought and consideration, N/N," Jean agreed, tying up his long sandy brown hair into a ponytail.

"Eh. I don't think anybody would want to come watch this horse get married," Eren shrugged, "I mean, who's into animal-human relationships? Isn't that some sort of 'philia'?"

"I didn't ask, man-bun," Jean said, slapping the back of Eren's head harshly.

"Is Mikasa still at the studio?" I asked, shoving Jean and Eren apart.

Aggressive pulling had become a common occurrence at our get-togethers. Jean and Eren decided they'd grow their hair out, which resulted in more intense fist fights.

"Yeah. She said she'd be picking up your guitar, too," Jean said. "And Marco wants you to come with us for the women's dress review. He says you have good taste when it comes to that sort of thing. I wouldn't know though, I'm not a woman."

"I see. Are Sasha and Connie still coming later? We need to get th-"

I was cut off by the sound of Eren's phone ringing. Eren pulled out his phone and smiled softly. "It's Armin, a video call."

"Hi, guys!" Armin greeted, waving his hands around.

"Hey!" Jean and I said in unison.

Eren rolled his eyes and turned the volume on his phone up. "What's up?"

"I have something exciting to tell you guys!"