ch. 27 ♩salmon bricks.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN:salmon bricks

salmon bricks.

"You want us for.. for 'musician tea time'? Tomorrow? Klaus, really?" You sighed, looking at the paper invite in Klaus's outstretched hand. "This is ridiculous."

Jean snatched the slip of paper and read it before laughing darkly. "You're a riot."

"C'mon, Y/N, Jean! It'll be fun!" Klaus said, smiling confidently as he poked a straw into an orange juice box, sipping loudly.

"This is very obviously just a ploy to get Mikasa back," Jean interjected, his voice annoyed and exasperated as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "She's not coming back, dude!"

"Just ask her!" Klaus pleaded, juice box in hand.

"Mikasa!" You yelled. "Will you rejoin Musicorum?!"

"No, I'd rather die!" Mikasa's voice called from the living room.

"See?" Jean said.

"Whatever! It's just a nice little gathering between fellow musicians that conveniently has a subplot that consists of Mikasa getting bribed into coming back," Klaus said, voice in a tone that seemed too confident for the words he was saying.

You banged your head on the glass table and let it sit there for a while. "She's not coming back."

"It was just a little bit of humiliation, it wasn't that bad," Klaus argued.

"She was objectified and filmed against her consent!" Jean retorted, slamming his hands down on the table and glaring over the pale man, who would've been just as tall as Jean had he not been sitting down. "Eren made her cry! She got death threats! Her VERY personal messages got leaked!"

"You wouldn't understand," You said, crumbling up the gold card stock and throwing it at your manager.

"And you would?" Klaus asked. "Nothing of yours ever got onto the Internet, has it now?"

"Get out of my hotel room, Klaus," You said firmly, watching as Mikasa put the TV remote down.

"No, Mikasa NEEDS to come back, her vocals are too good to be wasted. I'll do anything."