ch. 25 ♪ dread.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:dread

dread.

On a late summer day like this one, you'd expect to be out visiting Sasha and Connie, or recording songs in the wonderfully-chilly studio with Eren and Jean, or even swimming with Mikasa, who would inevitably beat you in your races.

Maybe, now that Armin was back, you'd be reading books and talking somewhere, like you would in the summers before.

Perhaps you'd go bother Levi with Hanji at the school.

But, instead, you were crammed into the back room of Historia's shop with Armin, listening to bad pop songs of her choice.

"So their wedding is getting pulled back? Is that even the phrase? What's the opposite of 'pushed forward' anyway?" Historia pondered, pinning more floaty fabric below your waist. "Wait, no. That's 'pushed back'. I think. Which one is it?"

"Uh.. I have no idea, to be honest," You shivered. Historia's back room was extremely cold, which explained all of the fluffy blankets crowded onto the couch.

Besides the drafty room, you were getting adjustments to your new dress, and as a result had to wear said outfit.

Your dress was a shade of (color) which was the color you and Armin decided on. He felt that since it was an event you were invited to, you should be the one to choose your theme.

Of course, you'd callen Historia immediately, and she got to work with the re-sizing of a dress you'd admired a few months prior.

Historia told you that it was one of Connie's designs. To be honest, you still didn't know why he decided to be a fashion designer. You were 90% sure he just circled a random career on his sheet last minute.

But however he got into that line of work, he did his job well. It was a pretty piece of clothing.

It had a floor-length skirt that made you very vulnerable to tripping on the floor, but from the waist up, had a bodice that fit you well, and you honestly felt amazing in it- even if it wasn't very well suited for cold places. But the event was outside anyway, and it was summer, so that didn't matter much. You'd probably just hide out in the gardens until the movie was over, like Eren planned to.