ch. 10 ♬ choices, all wrong.

CHAPTER TEN: choices, all wrong

CHAPTER TEN:
choices, all wrong.

"Get out of my chair, if you will, Mr. Jaeger."

Professor Ackerman stood at the doorway of the Literature classroom with a dead look in his eyes and a rage at seeing Eren's brother sitting in his beloved seat.

"Er, hello, Professor Ackerman," Zeke greeted. "I was told you'd be out sick for quite a while longer."

"Well, you were told wrong. May I teach my class, now?"

"I'm just saying you should get a bit more rest. You don't look so hot. You can't be popular with the ladies with those eye bags," Mr. Jaeger chuckled.

I choked on air. Bertholdt looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I whispered hoarsely. Armin put a hand on my back.

"I'm popular enough, thank you very much," Levi deadpanned, completely ignoring my coughs. "Are you done, now?"

"If you insist. You've all been a lovely class. I certainly wish I could've talked more with you, Eren," Zeke sighed dramatically as he packed up his briefcase. "Keep in touch. Although I'm sure I'll be seeing you later."

"Bye, Mr. Jaeger!" Floch said loudly. "I had a lot of fun!"

What a suck up. He's just bitter because Professor Ackerman is back, where more attention is paid to Eren and Jean rather than the irrelevant background character that Floch is.

"Oh, grow up," Armin muttered. Floch gave Armin a dirty look and looked like he was about to set off a bomb of insults.

"Fame made you conceited and b*tchy, Armin," Floch hissed.

"Well, it looks like you must be the most famous person in the world, Floch," I snapped angrily as Armin sunk in his seat.

"Oh, shut up, Y/N, you're just as lame as your boyfriend."

"Alright, Floch, I can't remember when they asked -" Eren pulled Floch away as he pinched his arm.

"Brats in the front row. Calm down," Professor Ackerman said, not taking his eyes off of Mr. Jaeger.