Chapter 3

Taehyungs pov

I was living a hell, i was currently sitting in between Den and Yui while Den kept trying to touch me in all the wrong places from time to time, i was just glad he wasn't nearing my manhood, because i would lose it even though i was already wanting to grab the knife in front of me and stab him with it. 

I was minding my own business, but i wasn't really eating much, i mean who would with someone like him sitting beside you. I wasn't comfortable but i was finally left alone, until Den began messing with me again, but this time his hands kept getting closer and closer so i stepped on his foot.

"Ah!" He yells,

My mother looked at him in confusion before saying, "Are you okay? What's the matter?" She asked,

"Oh! No! yeah i'm fine." He says trying to hide the smirk, i can see straight through his nasty lies.

"So Taehyung how's school?" Yui asked with a smile, a smile some might mistake of sweetness, "Schools fine, thanks for asking."

I looked down while a tear escaped my eye, she had been digging her nails into my thigh after i had stepped on Dens foot, and Den himself was gripping my other with a tight grip.

"That's good to hear, hey!"

I cut her off by pushing her hand away roughly, but i soon notice i made a mistake when her nails scratched the skin off of my thigh causing it to bleed, but weirdly i didn't flench nor react, she looked at me with a shocked look but its clear behind that mask she's smirking and enjoying the show.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! where are your manners? Why would you push your aunt and uncle away like that?" My father asked

I rolled my eyes, "She was hurting me so i pushed her." I blankly say, i mean what's the point they arent gonna believe me anyway.

"I only wanted to have one simple dinner and you go and destroy it once ag-"

"Why don't you believe me for once!? These arent made up stories, how could you two just sit here and mess with me like this, and how could you two my own parents not notice this shit?!?!?" I say

At this point a lot of emotions were shifting back and forth throughout my mind and body, i wanted to cry but not here infront of them that would only make things worse.

"Not this again Taehyung, we honestly missed you so much, can you at least be a little nicer to us?" Den speaks while rubbing my arms roughly, but not clear enough for my parents to see.

"No! don't touch me! i-i i need some air, i'm going out." I say i stood up , the blood from my thigh began running down to my ankles, i looked down and shook my head that they still hadn't noticed, in just two hours i already had three bruises and a scratched up thigh.

"No you are not, your gonna sit down and finish this dinner." My father says, it was clear he was angry, but i didn't care.

I began walking towards the door, i put my hand on the knob but before leaving i had one more thing to say to my parents,

"I'm old enough to leave when i wanna leave, i only stayed here because you asked me to, i could be in a dorm room living my best life, so don't get it twisted Mr.Kim." And with that i ran out of the house, i could here my father screaming for me to get back home, but i wasn't listening, i didn't wanna listen.

I ran and ran until i was met at the park, i sat on the bench nearby not being able to stand the pain i was going through, 3 bruises and losing blood from my thigh.

I sat down letting the cool wind cover my eyes by my long curly black hair, i was finally alone, the park was empty but my mind was filled with horrible thoughts, i watched the leafs on the ground flow across my feet, i was finally able to cry and let it all out, and that's exactly what i did.