Chapter 3

(Ngl i did not re-read this so if mistakes were made I sincerely apologize) also wattpad is acting dumb RN but anyway chapter 4

Taehyungs pov

I opened my eyes while shivering a little from the cold even if it were light clearly making its way into my room, i softly sit up and place my feet onto the cold floor, i remember being carried but managed to open the door and walk to my room some how.

"ugh, if you aren't gonna tell me who you are, just stay away from me then." I say to myself as i brushed my teeth in the mirror.

Today me and Jin were supposed to go by the school for my jacket i left the other day, we also had to ask the teacher about something.

I quickly run downstairs not trying to come in contact with Den or his evil wife, as i do so i nearly trip but catch my balance and quickly dash out of the door.

I walk a few blocks before finally reaching the school seeing Jin waving at me, i wave back and sprint my way towards him,

"Took you long enough." He says once i reach him.

I stand trying to catch my breath while leaning on the wall and my breathing heavy, "You live much closer to the school than i do." I say while opening the double doors for us to enter.

We walked in a comfortable silence seeing some students sitting against the lockers either talking or doing work, as we continued to walk we come across my locker.

"Finally, i need my baby back." I say grabbing the light grey hoodie from my locker.

"Its very small." Jin says while patting my head softly.

I remove his hand and stare at him with wide eyes, i ignore the insult and continue putting on the jacket, after putting it on we looked for the teacher in charge of cheer this year. "I can't believe you've done this." I say walking along side of jin.

Me and Jimin had lost a bet meaning the two of us would have to join the cheer squad this year, meaning short skirts and pretty pom poms, i should have known when he asked if we could do flips and such things.

She handed us some flyers and we knew exactly what she wanted.

"So, my friends are thinking about joining the cheer team, any chance they could do tryouts?" Jin asked while stapling a flyer onto a persons locker, he let out a small oops as he saw it but continued not bothering to take it off.

She turned to look at me for a split second before turning back around with two papers in her hand.

"Oh, of course!" She says while handing to two papers to jin.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Are you one of those friends?" She asked.

I nodded and began giving her back her flyers, she took my hand and began giving me an handshake

"I'm Kim Jisoo, but my friends call me sooyah." She says with a pretty smile.

Kim Jisoo
21

Kim Jisoo21