Chapter 2

Taehyung pov

I wake up to my alarm blasting loudly throughout my room, i stretched before rising up to my feet and heading into the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, i went to get ready putting on something warm for the fall weather outside, i stared at the strangers jacket that sat on my closet hanger and grabbed it wrapping it around my small figure.

"Huh, i guess i am a little short." I say walking out of my room and down the stairs, as i walked into the living room i could see my mother in the kitchen, "Oh honey good your up, have fun at uni and on your way back i need eggs from the store." She says while waving, i smile and give a slight nod and opened the front door leaving the house and off to my favorite cafe.

It was the same as yesterday, walking by cute couples and watching the pretty autumn leafs fall from their tree, when i arrived i immediately see Sana waving at me, i sprinted to the door the scent of coffee lingering in the air.

"Hey taetae." She says cheerfully

I looked at her for a minute and realized something was up, "What happened?" I ask, she smiled before bouncing up and down her apron going up and down along with her, "She talked to me today!!!" She says almost in a scream, i looked at her a little confused she clearly saw that.

"Dahyun stupid, she finally spoke to me today"

I looked at her blushing cheeks and roll my eyes playfully at her behavior, "Noona, your 23 act your age women" I say, she hits me playfully following me to my same spot in the corner by the window of the cafe.

"The usual?" Sana ask, i nodded and she left to fetch me that coffee.

I look out the window enjoying the view, but suddenly two figures in the near by alley seemed to be...well i thought they were roughly playing until they started punching each other, suddenly one of them ran away leaving the Long haired man alone or so i thought when he was grabbed and left out of my sight.

"What the heck was that about?" Sana asked who had just came back, she placed the coffee in front of me and shared a worried expression.

"I don't know but i hope their okay." I say, drinking my coffee and eating my cake i enjoy the rest of my time at the coffee shop before heading to school.

After walking for a while i reach my school, i headed off to my first class but today i heard we would be getting a two new exchange students, hope they aren't so mean like the rest of the people in this school.

I was sitting in my desk waiting for the teacher to enter, and she did but with a girl and a boy the same height as her, the girl had silk black hair that led to her mid shoulders and bangs that covered her eyes a little also she was very tall, she also had four earrings in her ear and a nose ring, the boy's hair was short and a pretty light brown he also has very wide shoulders an he only has two earrings. 

"Everyone we have two new students joining us today, may you please introduce yourselves." The teacher asked, the two of them nodded and began to speak.

"I'm Lisa, and i'm from Thailand but i moved to Seoul a year ago." The girl says

Lisa
21

Lisa21