Chapter 1

2 years later

Taehyungs pov

I walk on the path of falling leafs while a cool breeze grazes my already cold cheeks.

As i walk along this beautiful path there sits a couple to my left, the girl wearing a gorgeous brown coat matched with her lover, the couple took many photos and i hoped to have something like that one day.

I continued my walk while stepping on the leafs underneath my feet giving off a satisfied crunch, the wind seemed to pick up a little making me shiver, i love autumn.

After walking through the pretty leafs and happy couples i finally make it to my destination, there stood my favorite coffee shop "Comfy Palace" i know the name seems off but it actually suits the place pretty well.

I reach out for the cold door handle and tug a little for it to open, immediately warmth wrapped me up and the smell of coffee took over my nose when i opened the door, i looked around seeing new faces and familiar ones as well.

I walk in to take my usual order just a mocha with a slice of strawberry cake, i stroll over to one of the tables in the corner near the window looking at the autumn leafs fall swaying back and forth as they do.

I drink my mocha and continue watching the autumn leafs, i turn back around when i hear the voice of the waiter i love the most here.

"Hey tae!, want another?" The waiter asked

"Yes please, thank you Sana."

Sana
23

She nodded before taking my empty glass in her hands and walked off to get me that refill, not to long after she came back with my coffee placing it onto the table

"Tae, are you off to classes after leaving here?" She asked

I nodded while taking a bite of my strawberry cake. "Okay can you give this to Jimin, he forgot it at home" she says while placing a lunchbox in front of me.

"Sure! Uh Sana did that Jihwan come in today?" I ask nervously

She stared at me a little longer then she had supposed to triggering my anxiety and panic just a little bit.

"Oh! tae don't worry that bastard isn't allowed nor near in this coffee shop, he was in the wrong." She says while rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

I nod before gathering my things along with Jimin's lunch, bidding my goodbye, and leaving the coffee shop so i wouldn't be late to classes or late for lunch.

After walking for almost 25 minutes while admiring the pretty streets of Seoul i finally arrive at Hanyang University, i walked up to the school doors after opening them no student were in sight, mainly because exams week was near and everyone needed a decent grade.