Chapter 8

-I apologize if I made any mistakes I did not Proofread this I am so sorry-

Authors pov

Taehyung quickly walked back to sanas place desperate to get out of the streets and hurry back to jimin so he doesn't worry of his whereabouts.

Soon enough he had made it to the place his friend was at the moment. 

Taking a key from under the sand underneath plants while holding a bag in the other wasn't an easy job, struggling taehyung managed to unlock the door.

Sitting the bag to the side on the house floor and placing the key back in its little spot, taehyung closed the door behind him locking it before approaching the kitchen and placing his cold beverages inside the fridge.

"Taehyung?" A voice from behind him spoke.

Scared taehyung flung the bag he held in his hand towards the voice, earning a painful noise from jimin who had stood still looking towards taehyung as if already planning his murder.

"What was that for? I asked to buy sunscreen not throw it at me." Jimin lets out while holding the side of his face and the sunscreen in the other hand. 

And without another word the other began walking back towards his room.

"oops."

 While shrugging his shoulders taehyung began walking towards the living room.

Stepping on the bag the sunscreen flew out of suddenly taehyung remembered the note he wanted to read.

Taking the note taehyung began opening it.

"eh?..." 

"What's the meaning of this?. "  Taehyung asked no one in particular.

A sound was heard and then footsteps began approaching the living room area.

"Taehyung, take a shower and come to bed before i kick your sorry ass." Jimin says while half asleep before walking off.

Taehyung folded the note before placing it into his jean pockets. "Says the boy who would shit himself if min yoongi said it." he says while walking up the stairs.

"Shut up, your mom thinks you're a mistake."

"Takes a mistake to know a mistake, am i right?." Taehyung fires back before slapping jimin so hard on his ass he flew to the ground.

"You motherf-"

"Finish that sentence and you will be 6 feet deep Park." Sana said while poking her head out of the bedroom door.

"It is 4 a.m. go to sleep, now!" And with that she closed her door leaving Taehyung and jimin in the hallway. 

Taehyung managed to help jimin up from the floor, the two where now in jimins room. Jimin texting away on his phone while taehyung was scrolling through random social medias.

Eventually he sat his phone down to the side, standing up he made his way towards jimins closet. 

"i'm gonna take a shower, i smell of nature." He says while taking an oversized pastel yellow hoodie and black shorts from jimins closet.

"excuse you, nature smells amazing."

Taehyung only rolled his eyes at that and continue making his way towards the bathroom.

"Ugh can't i just not eat for 5 seconds?" Jimin asked himself standing to his feet and walking out of the bedroom door.

Taehyungs pov