Chapter 7

Authors pov

1 week later

Taehyung had spent the week with jimin and his sister who was now back in LA, school was boring as usual and jin hyung  had officially  became one of the besties, the guy he met a few weeks ago never turned up and soon enough taehyung stopped looking for him.

"I'm telling you this is my shit you ungrateful brat." Jin yells out while slapping Taehyung across the couch 

"No its mine you stubborn bitch." Taehyung yells back while snatching the chips away from jin who held a tight grip on the bag

"Just let it go!" 

"NO! fuck off its mine."

Before the two could get into another "fight" Jimin had stepped in to take care of the situation, simply by taking the chips.

"I will not tolerate such profiled language in my household, so take your disgusting language and get out if you're gonna act like animals or you could stay and act your gosh darn age if not i will beat you some sense, do i make myself clear?" 

The two looked at Jimin for a second before looking at eachother, then back at Jimin. 

"But he started it, he's acting as if he hadn't stolen my ice cream last week." 

"The fucking audacity you have, that was MY ice cream to begin with and jimin this isn't even your house its your sisters." Jin says while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I can't do this today and shut up jin hyung i live here too." 

And with that Jimin opened the bag of chips and began eating them himself.

"You little shit!!" Jin yells out before running after jimin.

Before he could catch him, jimin had locked himself in his room.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU WIMP!" 

As all of this was happening taehyung laughed loudly not paying any attention as a shoe came flying his way hitting him directly in the face.

"This is all your fault." Jin yells running after taehyung with a spatula.

where did he even get that??

Taehyung thought as he continued to run away.

_______

After about an hour the three were sitting watching the latest netflix film "Fear street: 1970- somthing part 2". (hehe sorry)

"Wow how could she say that to her? " Taehyung asked feeling bad for the main character 

"I know, she doesn't deserve that, wow such a bad sister." Jimin says while crossing his arms.

"She should think before saying." Jin says while shaking his head side to side.

"She isn't a bad sister you idiots, she's clearly stressed and going through things herself." A voice from behind the three says in a 'duh' tone.

The three looked behind them before turning back around instantly. 

"Sana you always try but never succeed just stop trying at this point." Jin says while taking more popcorn from Taehyung who was too focused on the movie to even notice.

"uGH! fine." She lets out before joining the three on the couch. 

______________

Taehyungs pov