Chapter 5

Taehyungs pov

I swear sometimes my sister concerns me, we were walking away from the ice cream stand after getting two strawberry ice cream cones when she suddenly jumps at a stranger causing them to fall back and waste all of the water they had onto their clothing.

"Can you not?" i asked while rolling my eyes.

"Can i not what?" she says while licking her ice cream unbothered.

I rolled my eyes for the 5th time today, we continued walking towards the park so we could relax and catch up on things.

Once we got there i sat on a bench across from her that way  we could sit face to face. "So dating anyone?" i asked catching her off guard.

"Actually i do." she says while smiling

I shake my head as i already knew at least one person had to be in her life while she was away. "Who is this lucky person."

She smiles while shaking her head slightly, " Choi Yoojung is her name, she's so cute and small and so nice and funny." And an hour went by with doyeon telling me how in love she was with her girlfriend.

"Anyway you dating anyone?"

"Yes actually, but we barely speak or see each other, we have been dating for 4 years now."

I looked down between my lap seeing that my ice cream had melted, almost falling off its cone i saved it.

"And why is that?" she asked concerned.

I shake my head slighty signaling that it was no need to worry, " Its just, he is always busy and everytime i ask to hang out he always says he has something to do."

I threw my ice cream away in the trashcan beside me, i had lost my appetite.

"I can't believe that asshole would do that, after 4 years of you two dating he wants to do this now?" Doyeon says while grabbing my hand softly.

" I think i should break up with him."

Doyeon nodded in agreement, "You should, if you aren't happy and i'm sure he probably isn't either you two should break up."

With that in mind we both decided it was time to go back, as we walk back we continued on catching up and talking to each other.

"Oh! i won't be at the house tomorrow, i'm going out with a friend of mine." doyeon says while kicking off her shoes.

i nod before heading up towards my room, its been a long day and i'm glad i got to spend it with my sister, but sadly school starts once again and i mentally and physically will not be able to get up in the morning.

I lay down in my comfortable bed not even bothering to take a shower, my feet were killing me because all i had done was walk all day today.

"I really need to buy a car." I say to myself while staring at ceiling.

I let my mind wonder back and forth debating on if i should get up or not, i really needed a shower therefore i got up with a groan and a sigh and carefully made my way to my closet.

picking up a white hoodie and black sweats i made my way out of my room towards the bathroom.

________________

After taking a nice shower i exit the bathroom into the hallway, good thing its right across my room so i won't have to deal with them at the moment.

I enter my room relaxed and calm, i sit my dirty clothes next to my clean ones a little too lazy to care at the moment. After getting under the cover i tried sleeping but its harder than it sounds.

I was never the type to sleep so easily without cuddling something or simply crying myself to sleep for nothing so i stared at the ceiling thinking of nothing.

The thought of life came to mind, something so beautiful but yet so cruel, i thought life would be about joy and fun and watching the people you love walk around with huge smiles on their faces, but i never thought an order for that to happen it would take my own away.

I was never the social type so i have no problem with it, its just one day i feel as if my kindness will get me hurt or worse killed, my mom would always say kill them with kindness but why do i feel as if i'm the only one dying?

And with those thoughts in mind, i drifted off to sleep.

                           .

Authors pov

The sun had began to rise and Taehyung groaned in disappointment, he wanted to sleep longer but he was happy it was Sunday but he had to leave before the clock turned 3, sadly he was running late and he would only get 3 hours.

He quickly brushed his teeth and styled his hair, he put on a light baby blue sweater and black jeans with white converse. He couldn't find his other earring so he just went with one.

He ran down downstairs with a brown backpack in hand, "Honey?" He heard a sweet confused voice say.

"Good to see you doing well this morning mom." He says with a sweet boxy smile.

As much as he hated the others, his mom always came first and would always be the one he would need when needed, in short she always made him happy and were always there for him even if she doesn't believe him either.

"Good morning to you too, now here take some toast and a juice box okay and make sure you keep your sweater on its chilly in there." She says while handing him his breakfast.

"Thanks mom." He says while smiling once more.

"Move it loser." His sister Doyeon says upon entering the kitchen, he shakes his head before giving her a kiss on the cheek and running out of the door before she could hit him.

_________________

It was a little warmer than most days and taehyung and was happily skipping to his destination, and once he got there he greeted the nurses that let him in with a knowing smile.

"Hello Taehyung, its nice to see you again." One of the nurses say while closing the door behind him.

He nodded before walking down the familiar hallway, passing multiple rooms he finally made it, room 204. He walked in quietly before jumping out.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" he yells out startling the person that was watching tv.

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!" She yells back the both of them now laughing.

He on shakes his head a little with a huge smile on his face, one that no one has ever seen in a long time.

"Come here, oh my gosh you're getting so big." She says while giving him a loving hug.

"I missed you too grandma." He says while pulling away to sit on her bed.

His grandma has been in the nursing home for almost 2 years now, her health began to worsen as she has gotten older, she enrolled herself into the nursing home so no one else would have to.

"How is doyeon? I heard she was back."

"Yeah she's back."

She nodded before speaking again, "I haven't seen her in 3 months" She says while smiling.

Taehyung began to shake his head while smiling sadly, he can't blame her i mean he thought today was a school day.

"You haven't seen her in 3 years grandma."

______________________
Cliffhanger  ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ ) 
Love you guys sm <3 i was gone for so long..( ´-ㅅ•)▄︻┻┳══━一💥
plus its really late and i kindaaaa wanna give you guys at least something i have to finish this book because if i don't
my bestie will litgit stab me <3

byebye (╹◡╹)♡