New Story

"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you."
I said glaring at him who was surely unfazed at my words as a smirk formed on his face at my words.

"My My someone's jealous. Aren't you Ms. Dua?"
He said clearly enjoying my anger and I wanted nothing but smack his head right at the moment.

"I'm not jealous. And get the hell away from me"
I replied sternly. He moved towards me and caging me in his arms not giving me a moment to move back.

"Last time I checked you're my wife and also a doctor that make you my personal doctor. And about getting away from you I'm never going to do that."
He replied. His voice so deadly scaring me to life but I wasn't the one to back out.
"I'm not your wife"
I said clenching my teeth at him.

"You sure tend to forget things easily. But don't you worry Mrs. Dua Hashir Wali khan. I'm here to remind you everything. Just like you left me there hanging and crying for you. I'll do the same to you but It'll be fucking more painful I promise."
He said kissing my neck and nibbling on it while I stood frozen to ground. What mess I've been involved myself into.

"See you love and don't forget to hide your neck"
He said winking at me and moving out of the room slaming the door behind him while I sat there processing his words through my mind.

My life sure is doomed.
...........................

Hey Guys!

That's my new story I'm working on. Do check out my story. I'm sure you will like it. Leave a lot of comments and votes So I'll know if you're liking the prologue or not. Thanks you so much!

Peace and Love
Mishi