Chapter 1

Dressed in yellow lehenga with henna covering my hands that's how i am sitting right now and watching the girls of my age enjoying and dancing to the rythm of music while some are still applying henna.
"Ayeza what are you thinking?" My mother voice broke my chain of thoughts.
"Nothing mum just thinking I'm gonna leave you all in a week to the other country" i replied with gruff voice.That was really a sour topic for me i mean who want to leave his house to live in other country with a man he didn't know that's just crazy.
"Whatever happens always happens for the best.Trust in Allah He'll never disappoint you.i know we're not the best parents but still we always want your best" my mum replied in same tone
"Are u guys gonna cry here.wait let me bring some tissues for you and Popcorns for me" with that i recieved a slap on my head from my annoying little sister Ayesha.i really sometimes think that she's a punishment of God for me for life time but still i love her to death
"No one is crying here nor I'm letting anyone cry she's looking so pretty i don't want her to ruin her make-up on her mehendi" my best friend amina spoke up.Apparently,she was more interested in my make-up then me because according to her i was looking like a doll in it.
"Shut up you two no one is crying here now get ur pretty asses to work" i shouted on both before they start their bickering.
"Oh my God she's forgetting her sister even she didn't get married yet what will happen when she get married and got kids she'll definitely forget me" my sister gasped dramatically before my mum smacked her on her head and she ran away from there.
God i love these girls how I'm gonna survive without them i was literally screaming in my mind
After another hour the function finally ended and my amina and ayesha helped me get back to my room with my big lehenga and henna covered hands to have a sleep.Tommorow is definitely a big day for me
               FLASHBACK
"Ayeza wake up i wanna talk to you about something important"upon hearing these words i woke up in an instant because these were the words of my father.
My father is a very disciplined person he's a bit strict but me and Ayesha are his little stars he never even raise his voice on us.i love him so much.My mum do try to intimidate us with her big eyes when she want us to listen to her but she also soften when we flatter her.i love my family so much they're everything to me.
I was watching tv while i slept on sofa when my baba woke me up as he wanted to talk to me.Straightening up on sofa i sit beside my father and asked him"what  happened baba is everything alright?"he was looking stressed.
"Yes" came his short reply.i wasn't convinced though before i could ask something he said something which threw me completely off guard
"I want you to get married to my friend's son Harim since you don't like anyone else nor you have anyone in mind like that.You can think about it.Harim is a good guy i know he'll take care of you.His family likes you.you remember Your uncle Bashar the one whose my childhood friend and we met four months ago after many years.Harim is his only son.He also have a daughter Hamna which you met at my office.They're a nice and good family.Harim is settled in London.He owns a private investigation firm in London.His company is going on top in London. you can move to London with him after your marriage it's also good for your carrer i mean you are a successful lawyer.You can have good opportunities there so what do you think about it"
I was watching him dumbfounded he sighed and went away before telling me to think about it.
My mum also talk to me about it at night and i said i need time.I know uncle Bashar family they're nice people and Hamna she was a very lovely girl i liked her a lot.Besides whatever baba said also make sense but still i have so many goals to achieve before i can even think about it.After thinking over it for fifeen days i finally said yes.
But something wasn't right i could feel it being a lawyer you have a kind of sixth sense that you can feel if something isn't right.i could feel it too because my parents were acting strange i mean they look satisfied but not much pleased but when i asked them they said I'm overthinking things.
My marriage date was decided after two months.And it was decided that I'll shift with my husband to London after a week of my marriage but no one showed me the picture of Harim nor i wanted to see it don't know why but i wanted it to remain mystery till i get married to him.
..................................
Vote, Comment and Share!!