Trouble

I was sitting in my bed, reading one of the books from the shelf in my room. It was about quantum mechanics. I didn't understand anything that I read but, it was better than doing nothing. I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Come in!" I called. Now even a second after, Natasha burst in, frantic.

"We have a situation. We need all hands on deck. Come with me." She walked out and I followed her to a large meeting room where all of the others were. "I know its sudden, but Tony insists on having everyone there." She said.

"Great, that's everyone, alright. So, there is a problem. With Thors ship." Tony started. "We recieved a distress signal from the ship not too long ago. The audio transmission is all kinds of screwed up, it's practically useless."

"Wait, there's an audio transmission?" Thor stood up from his seat.

"Yeah, but its indecipherable." Tony said, pulling up a audio file on a large, glass screen. He pressed play and a series of words that sounded like gibberish poured out of the speakers. Shouts were in the background and the voice sounded panicked. Whoever sent that audio call, wasn't having a good time. Everyone listened, trying to understand whatever was being said, but to no avail. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Play it backwards." I said, looking at Tony.

"I've tried, it's just gibberish." He replied.

"Just try it, I think I know what this is." Tony sighed and reversed the audio. I listened to it again.

"Now, speed it up." Tony did  as I asked and I heard words begin to form. He sped the track up even more and coherent words formed.

"Sierra. Oscar. Sierra. Tango. Hotel. Alpha. November. Oscar. Sierra." The voice carefully said each word, as if it was planned out.

"Shit. How did I miss that?" Tony remarked, writing the words down on a piece of pare, that also had coordinates on it.

"Thats Korg, but what the hell does that even mean?" Thor said, confused and stressed. I turned to him.

"Its a coded cipher. The person is saying: SOS THANOS, whatever that means." I looked around the room, hoping someone would know what the heck Thanos was or, who the heck Thanos was. My eyes fell on Loki, who face was completely white. He met my eyes and turned away quickly, trying to hide his face.

"Okay, so, is this Korg guy the practical joking type?" Tony asked, replaying the audio, and looking at the sound levels on the screen.

"Hes piloting a ship with an entire planet of people, Stark, no one there sends an SOS for fun." Thor snapped.

"Alright, well, everyone, suit up, were going for a ride!" Tony clapped his hands together and began to walk out the door. He stopped halfway and turned on his heels to face me.

"You." He pointed to me with a pen. "Dont have a suit, right. Shoot." He tapped his chin with the pen. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. Natasha was smiling down at me.

"You're roughly my size, I have a suit you can use." She turned to Tony and he nodded.

"Great, hope you like black, Y/N" He said, walking out the door. I followed Natasha to her room and she tossed me a sleek, all black suit.

"Thanks, Natasha!" I said, looking at the suit, it was made of a thick but light fabric.

"Oh, call me Nat and, no problem." I walked to my room, a few doors down. I went in and pulled on the suit. It was surprisingly comfortable and easy to move in. It had built in gloves and boots. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad. All black is the way to go. I walked out, and into the hallway. I saw Loki, headed down the hall, and caught up to him.