Fightin' on Titan

A faint noise echoed through the air and everyone looked around, nervously. A tall, purple skinned man appeared in front of us. Thanos. Thanks to Loki, all of us, except Stephen were invisible. The two began talking and shockingly, Thanos told Stephen everything. Titan was where Thanos lived, until it was stricken by overpopulation. He wanted to use the Gauntlet and the power of the Infinity stones to destroy half of all life. Hearing his words made me sick. He thought he was being heroic and doing the right thing. He was polluted by his own ideals. I turned to Tony, who made a hand signal. With that, everyone rushed forward, attacking with all their strength. Peter was the first to reach Thanos, jumping at him with all his force. He easily evaded Peter's ambush, tossing him to the side. 

"Hey!" I shouted, charging at him with my new and improved energy blade. I aimed it at his head and launched it forward, only for it to be stopped inches from his head. A blue feild surrounded it, and Thanos smiled.

"You're still as naive as last time." The feild dissapeared and my blade clattered to the ground. Hes too strong with the stones. There has to be another way to stop him.
I started to think about any possible way to get him weak or distracted enough so our plan can work. I made my weapon reappear in my hands and watched as Quill launched an avalanche of bullets at Thanos. They flew through the air, turning into bubbles and floating away, as Thanos laughed.

"I am undefeateble. Give up." He said, strutting up to Stephen. Tony flew forward, smacking into Thanos and knocking him over. Yes!  Thanos stood up, picking him up and gripping Tony by the throat. No! He pulled out his sword and thrust it into Tony's stomach, tossing him to the ground. Loki charged forward, unseathing a long dagger. He raised the dagger, thrusting it at Thanos' head, only for him to put his arm up at the last second, burying the dagger in his arm. He plucked it out and as Loki turned to retreat, Thanos plunged the dagger into his back, sending Loki careening to the ground. Thanos kicked him out of the way, and he flew through the air, landing near Tony.

"You just made some really  big mistakes, you deranged barney!" I shouted, launching a barrage of energy blades onto him. Not even looking to see if my attack was successful, I ran to help Tony and Loki.

"Hey, I'm fine, help him!" Tony pointed to Loki, who was stuck between two pieces of rubble. I ran to him, and grabbed his arm.

"Need a lift?" I asked, pulling him up. I helped him stand, and leaned to the side. "Uh, you want me to-"

"If you would be so kind." He said smiling.i walked behind him and pulled the dagger out of the side of his back. I walked back in fro t of him, holding it out to him.

"I think this belongs to you." He took it and pushed it in the dirt, cleaning it off. As he stood back up, he turned to the side and ducked back down, as Drax flew past us. His shoulder made contact with the side of my head and I was kocked to the ground. Drax landed effortlessly on his feet.

"Sorry, space princess!" Drax said, dashing back to fight. Loki helped me up and I looked at him confused.

"Space princess?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled. I looked to Drax, who was now being tossed around by Thanos. I made a worried face and turned to Loki. I suddenly got an idea.

"Apple!" I said to Loki, as I ran to Thanos. I turned back as I ran, and saw him nodding.

"Thanos!" I called, stepping in front of him. "I have what you reqire." I held out my fake stone, it looked exactly like the real one, thanks to Stephen.

"You think me a fool, child?" Thanos asked, arching a brow.

"If you refuse my offer, yes." I held the stone to him. He slowly shook his head.

"Y/N, dont give it to him!" Peter shouted. Thanos perked back up, after hearing Peter's call of protest.

"I knew you were a traitor!" Tony yelled from where he was laying. I hope hes okay.

"Dont do this, Y/N, please..." Loki said, once again, sounding very convincing . Thanos turned to me, smile growing.

"Wait, what the HELL?!!?" Quill exclaimed. Shoot, forgot he didnt know about this. Only makes it more convincing, I guess.

"Silence, fools! I've seen the possibilites. This is what must be done." I held I stone further out to Thanos, who sneered.

"Smart girl." He reached for it, and I pulled back.

"You will let everyone here go, then I will give you the stone."

"You are in no position to bargain." He held his sword up and stabbed it into the ground, holding out his free hand. I formed a small blade in my hand, hidden from sight.

"Very well, then. I give you the Time Stone." I bowed to him, holding the stone in front of me. "And my undying servitude." I glanced to Loki, before thrusting the blade in my hands forward as quickly as I could. My heart dropped when it was stopped by an all to familiar blue feild. I tried to push through it, but was unsuccessful. Thanos grinned sickeningly.

"Undying?" He mused. His huge hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing it as he lifted me off the ground.

"NO!" Loki shouted, only resulting in Thanos squeezing harder. I flailed my arms, gasping for air as my throat was slowly being forced closed.

So, this is how it feels. Welp, that's it, I'm dead.

I felt the pressure on the sides of my neck, creeping to my head. I thrashed around, despite knowing there was no way I could get out of this. I saw a figure with black hair, and a green suit approach from behind. The figure jumped on Thanos' back, wrapping their hands around Thanos' head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooo CLIFFHANGER

[Also, I changed the battle scene bc I figured since YN and Loki were there now, the plan would have changed bc they have powers that the others dont. But the battle scene is still very similar to he movie, just with Loki and YN, I couldnt go into too much detail bc I ddint want yall to be bored, if u haven't yet, go and watch the scene, and just add in YN and Loki (or dont, I cant make you lol) DW more battle will be in the next chapter🖤💚]

Mmmmeeeeeeeemmmmmeeeeeezzzzz

Tony, after getting stabbed:

YN when Thanos stops her dagger: