Long Process

(Back to YN POV...for now)

(Also, this ones kinda long, sorry!)

I was sitting in the infirmary, a nurse was working on stitching my shoulder and side. It hurt like a bitch, but, I dont like showing when I'm in pain, not when I can help it. Once the nurse had finished, she picked up a gun-like contraption.

"This is how we do stitches." She put the gun to the top of my shoulder wound. "It will be over fast." I nodded and she pulled the trigger, shooting a staple like item into my skin.

Ouch, that fucking hurt!!! I tried not to react, as to not mess up her aim or anything. Each individual stitch was more painful than the last. I was glad when she finished, then remembered my side. She moved down and started on my side. It was, for whatever reason, less painful than my shoulder. I wondered how Loki was. All the others were in the same, large room as me. Bruce had taken Loki to another room. I was glad that at least one other Avenger didnt completely hate him. He was nice, and smart, if anyone could help Loki, it was Bruce. Well, him and Tony, but I doubt Tony would want to help Loki, he made the suit feature specifically for him. I tried not to think about all Tony had said and did, I was tired of arguing and being angry at the people who are supposed to be my teammates.

"All done, miss." The woman said. I looked down. My injuries were bandaged. I hadn't been paying much attention to what she was doing.

"Thank you." I smiled warmly and hopped down, walking to the door. I saw Bruce pass by as I opened the door. I ran and caught up to him.

"Hey, how is everything?" I asked, eyeing the collection of vials and bottles in his hands.

"Could be better." He replied, turning the corner.

"Did you find a way to get the Bismuth out?" He opened the Lab door.

"No, but, it's the other stuff I'm more worried about." I looked in the lab and saw Loki, laying on a weird operating table. He sat up and smiled when he saw me. He was once again, shirtless and his torso was looking worse than before.

"What kind of other stuff did Tony throw in there?" I turned to Bruce. "Arsenic?" I joked.

He raised his eyebrows. "Just about everything but that."

"Shit. Anything I can do to help?" I felt bad, Bruce looked stressed and overwhelmed. He shrugged. I decided to boast a bit, it seemed useful in this situation. "I mean, I did study under Dr. Anton Brown for 10 years." His eyes widened.

"The  Anton Brown?" He asked, impressed.

"Anton Leslie Brown." I replied. He smiled.

"So that's his middle name." He set the bottle down on the table next to Loki. "Okay, so, the Bismuth cant be removed. Not unless we get all the buffers and other stuff out first." He pointed to a screen. So, that's the purpose of so many ingredients. "But, thanks to Tony, its next to impossible. Even for him."

"He cant control his own creation. How ironic." I muttered. I looked at the screen and tapped around, reading notes and such, searching for any information that could help.

"I'm guessing we cant get the buffers out safely because the blood is too thin and too much has been lost?" I asked, looking to Loki, then Bruce. Bruce nodded. "Okay, damn. Tony really went all out. Freaking psycho."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same. He really doesn't like you." Bruce turned to Loki, fiddling with a bottle of something. "I mean, you're not that  bad. Tony really needs to chill out. He went way overboard." Loki smiled, weakly.