The Ship has Set Sail

"YEET!" Peter shouted, jumping into the pool, and splashing water all over Tony. The young hero surfaced, laughing as Tony muttered something about 'crazy kids' and went back to chasing Morgan, who was wearing his Iron Man gauntlet.

"Hey, Vedun'ia." I turned to see Bucky, wearing a grin and brandishing two large water guns. He tossed the smaller one to me and I frowned.

"Why do I get the little one?"

"Because." Bucky filled the gun with water. "You are the little one."

"Hey!" I whined playfully. "Mooooom!" I turned to Nat, who laughed. "Bucky's bullying meeeee!"

"My poor Vedun'ia." Nat cooed, fussing over me in Russain. "My poor, sweet baby witch. She can't hold her own so she's coming to mama Natasha for help." (Bold=in Russain)

I gasped in offence. Nat smirked playfully. "Cant hold my own?" I scoffed. I looked around, Loki was reading on a nearby chair, Thor was arm wrestling Cap, with Clint and Sam egging them on. "We shall see about that." I switched back to English. "Who thinks I can smoke Bucket in a water gun battle!?!" I shouted.

Peter swam over excitedly. "I do!" he beamed.

"Sorry, kid. I have to go with the Soldier. Nothing personal, its just that he has a metal trigger finger." Tony shrugged.

"Okay, I see how it is. Cause normally trigger fingers are just so sli- OOPS!" I fired a stream of water at him, soaking his lower half. Tony frowned, looking down at his feet while Morgan burst into hysterics.

"Okay, okay, let's get this started." Bucky said with a smirk. "First one to get water on the head wins."

"Its on, Barnes and Noble." I teased, filling my gun back up.

"Barnes and Noble!" Sam laughed. He laughed harder when Thor slammed Steve's arm onto the table and won the arm wrestle.

"You're going down, Vedun'ia." Bucky smirked, pulling his hair out of his face. "Got a hair tie Nat?" she tossed him a red band and he put his hair into a bun. "Okay, someone tell us when to start."

"Why do you call her Petunia?" Tony asked, sitting in a chair next to Pepper.

"Vedun'ia. Its Russain." Bucky rolled his eyes. "Iron Idiot."

I heard Loki snicker and turned to him. "You  dont get to laugh, Snake-man." he stopped laughing and frowned. "How do you understand Russain?"

Loki smirked. "Start."

I gasped, whirled around on my feet and shot at Bucky. He soaked my stomach, ducking behind a flowerpot. I lifted the pot with my powers and shot, getting Bucky's neck.

"Dammit!" I shouted, barely dodging his oncoming fire.

Our water gun battle lasted pretty long, since both of us were trained at HYDRA. We had the same skills, which made it difficult to catch the other off guard.

The battle had come to a showdown, we both had our water weapons at our sides, like an old western movie.

"3....2....1....DRAW!" Peter shouted.

Both of us brought out guns up and fired. I was blinded by water, and as was Bucky. At least I hoped he was. I couldn't see anything.

Once I had wiped the water from my face, I went to look at Tony's screen. He put our showdown in slow motion, and pressed play.

I watched as my shot hit .04 seconds before Buckys did and cheered. "The winner!!!" I shouted, pumping my fists.

"Too bad I'm a sore loser!" Bucky yelled, grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

He walked to the pool, holding me down with his metal arm. I was thrown into the water, screeching all the way.

I stayed under, reaching a hand out of the water and grabbed Bucky's ankle. He screeched, and pulled his foot away. I surfaced laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~
AAAA IM SO SORRY ITS LATE AND SHORT.

Its summer so brain go brr lmao

Someone photoshopped smiles on sad MCU scenes

Bucky when YN grabs his ankle: