Faded, for good.

YN pov

I teleported to Thor using the stone and explained everything as quickly as I could.

"Okay, ready?" Thor asked.

"Born ready." I replied, smiling.

I raised the time stone up in a ball of energy and threw it to Thor, who hit it with Mjolnir. They made contact and it all went dark.

My ears were ringing.

My head hurt.

I couldn't see anything.

I heard my name being called.

"Y/N!!" I opened my eyes to see a blonde man standing above me. "Are you alright?"

Was I alright? Where was I? Who was I? Who was he?

I squinted, trying to make out his face.

"Y/N, it's me, Thor."

Thor!

Just as I was about to say something, he was blasted away by an unknown force.

"Shit!" I slowly stood, remembering everything at once. I saw Thanos beating mercilessly on Thor. "Double shit!" I turned around and looked more. I saw Loki on the ground, badly injured. "Fucking triple shit!" I glanced between the two, mentally battling myself over which to help. Without thinking I went to Loki, hoping he was at least alive.

"Someone help Thor!" I shouted in my suits comms, then knelt beside Loki.

"You did it, love." he breathed, opening his eyes.

"What?" I helped him sit up, back propped on a rock.

"You destroyed the stone." Loki answered. "Thanos can't use the glove for its purpose." his voice was raspy and low.

No. This is not happening.

I looked him over, he must have fought Thanos when I was out, and lost. I gasped at the large wound in his leg, most likely from Thanos' sword. There was no way he could fight with an injury like that.

"Y/N?" he all but whispered.

"Yeah?" I responded, tears freely racing down my face.

"Don't stay here, get the time stone." he told me, grabbing my hand. "Don't worry about me, I've been through worse."

"But, I cant just leave you..." I dropped my head and watched the tears hit the dirt.

"Yes, you can." his hand went to my chin and tilted it to face him. "Now go, little theif." he smiled weakly and ran his hand down my cheek.

I pushed my lips onto his, hoping, praying, begging it wouldn't be the last time. Images of when I first met him flashed in my mind. The day I I about him not being an Avenger, the day I asked him to punch me, the day I knew everything changed for the better.

"I love you, King of Sarcasm." I told him, pulling back.

"And I love you, darling." he replied as I stood.

"I'm pulling an Indiana Jones, Bucket, can ya cover me?" I asked, running to Thor and Tony.

"On it, Sparkles!" his voice sounded in my helmet.

"How do you two know each other?!?!" Cap sounded more confused than when someone referenced pop culture.

"HYDRA." Bucky and I answered at the same time. We both laughed.

I scaled a chunk of what remained of the compound, and silently thanked Nat for teaching me how to climb stuff like a ninja.

Love you, Nat. Dont worry, I'm not gonna let this purple prick win. Thanks for teaching me your sick stealth skills.