Part 7

Many hours and drinks later Elizabeth and I were dancing together when I noticed her eyeing Chris.

"Liz if you don't take him home I will." I say to her challengingly and point with my head towards Chris as she twirls me around to the beat of the music.

"Oh hell no, you have your own hot ass actor in his thirties." she giggles "Besides it's not like he's ever shown a sign he's interested."

"Bitch if him basically eyefucking you is not enough of a sign... And I don't have anyone, thank you very much. I'm an independent woman, I ain't need no dick." I roll my eyes, which earns a laugh from my drunk friend.

 "But let's give him a show, I bet you he won't take his eyes off you. If he doesn't you go over and dance with him. Win-win." I explain.

"Deal. Only if you do the same with Seb though." she winks. Or tries, more so.

"Oh fuck you. Him and Mackie are enjoying themselves with those bachelorette party bimbos. I don't wanna intrude."

I look over and see Anthony walking away to dance with one of the girls, leaving Sebastian with the other two. He looks hot as fuck, even with that stupid tiara on his head that they put on him.

"Aww don't be jealous babe, he'll be drooling over you soon enough." 

"Don't care, didn't ask. I don't get jealous, not my kind of shit." I say but instead of a reply she twirls me around again and pulls my back to her as we sway our hips to the beat. Pop off sis I guess.

I feel her running her hands up my sides when I lock eyes with Sebastian across the room. One of the girls is talking to him but he doesn't look away, he still continues our staring contest.

I send him an innocent smile before I close my eyes and throw my head back as we continue to dance. When I glance around the room again I see Chris' eyes burning holes through Lizzie so as the song ends I step away from her. I just finessed her a good night, I'm such a supportive friend.

"I'm going out for a smoke. Go get your mans." I wiggle my brows at her before stepping out to the balcony.

Once I'm out my eyes meet with Lizzie's through the window and I throw her a wink before turning around and lighting a cigarette. Fina-fucking-ly.

I inhale the smoke deeply as I stand still for a while, looking at beautiful sight of the night lights illuminating the city.

"You know, that shit's not very good for your voice."

I turn around quickly, getting startled by the sudden presence behind me.

"Fucking hell Seb, you scared me."  I shake my head before inhaling another cloud of smoke.

"Sorry, I didn't take you as a scaredy cat."  he chuckles and steps closer. 

He grabs the cigarette out of my mouth and takes a drag of it while looking in my eyes. Fucking hell...

"And I didn't peg you as a smoker. Nice tiara by the way." I say as my eyes land on the piece of plastic in his hair.

"Thanks. I kinda forgot it was there to be honest." he says.

He holds the cigarette between his lips and gets the tiara off his head, then places it in my hair. I reach up and grab the death stick out of his mouth, inhaling another cloud of smoke. 

"There you go. Officially a princess now." he grins playfully.

I giggle and roll my eyes at his childishness before tearing my gaze off him to look back at the New York city skyline and continue smoking in peace.

Or at least I would have if it wasn't for the man child next to me, who's apparently an attention whore after a few drinks.

"Seriously, that's bad for your lungs."  Seb says and grabs the railing next to me.

"It's good for my nerves though. Besides, says you. Kinda hypocritical there pal." I look up at him with my brows raised.

"Fair enough. I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite."

"That you are Seb. And sadly I'm getting more and more sober by the minute so let's go back and drink another round." I say and grab his arm, trying to drag him inside but his feet are planted firmly.

"I have a better idea." he smirks as he look down at me.

Judging by the grin on his face it must be a fucking awesome one.

"And what would that be oh Sebastian the great?

"Let's go smoke something greener."

My face lights up slowly as his words are sinking in.

"You just got officially promoted to my best friend Sebby."

"Damn, never thought I'll get the honors. It feels great, truly." he grins and throws an arm around my shoulder, then we walk back inside to grab our things.

I look around in search of our friends but quickly decide against informing them about our departure as I see a rather heated make out session between Lizzie and Chris.

And Anthony.. Well, god knows where he is, he's Anthony. He's gonna be fine.

After a short taxi ride we finally arrive and stumble inside, still in our slightly drunken state.

And that's exactly how we ended up in Sebastian's house smoking weed on his living room floor at three in the morning.