Part 23

Weeks have passed since that interview and after a successful EP release my tour is finally in motion. The dates are set, tickets have been sold and now we're here.

I've been hanging out with my friends for the last few days since we all wanted to spend as much time together as possible before I have to leave.

Unfortunately that also caused me to be painfully unprepared since I haven't even started packing.

My house is like a battlefield. All of my shit is scattered around, waiting to be packed away. 

My mind is in a similar state. I have been an emotional mess for the past two days, since it has dawned on me that I really won't see most of them in person until I come back. Lizzie and Chris promised to visit me on one of the venues but that probably won't happen for months either.

I barely talked to Sebastian recently, I'm not even sure he's aware of the fact that I'm leaving soon. He's been too busy with his girlfriend and I'm not going to be the clingy friend.

In other words, I know when I'm not needed. And right now he doesn't want me in his life. It hurts like hell but I have to make do with the cards I've been dealt.

Maybe time will heal this whole situation, maybe it won't.

I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

●・○・●・○・● ○ ●・○・●・○・● 

INSTAGRAM

liked by alena markruffalo and 1 741 312 others

elizabetholsen even though we just met a few months ago I couldn't imagine my life without my twin flame. I'm going to miss you so much you lil' bitch

tagged: alena

liked by chrisevans paulrudd and 3 299 872 others

robertdowneyjr My unofficial daughter leaves for tour in two days. I couldn't be more proud of you junior, make sure to check in with your old man occasionally.