1.0

double update bc i didn't know i'd already get some reads. ty bbs 🥺

felix and i made our way to the vending machines for some drinks before class could start. he kept this annoying, shit-eating grin on his face the entire morning and it was starting to bother me. "why are you so happy?" i nudged him. he sighed a happy sigh. "you'll see!" he beamed turning back to the direction of our studio. i shrugged my shoulders, following him to the practice room. as we entered felix mentioned that he needed to talk to hyunjin about something. i assumed it was because they had a group dance together, so i let it be, setting my stuff down in the corner. i was about to start stretching when the dance instructor, lee minho approached me. "good morning "jisung." i bowed before responding. "good morning, hyung" i scratched my neck awkwardly as the conversation fell for a moment. "are you feeling better today?" he asked, looking concerned. did he get me confused with someone else? i guess that wouldn't be crazy considering we've never really had a full conversation before. "better?" i asked.

"i was just checking up after last night. you seem to be fine now, but you shouldn't drink so much the night before a class. that could be rough on your body." i stood there frozen. not only did my heart drop, but my head felt like it was going to explode. i really wanted to strangle felix now. i looked past minho to see him and hyunjin watching with intent, felix giggling while hyunjin looked just as confused as i had been seconds before. "don't tell me that was you that i texted?" i prayed to the gods that this was some crazy, no related mix up, but by the look of his face, i think the gods let me down. "you don't remember who you texted? how much exactly did you drink?" he awkwardly chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "ok, this might sound really weird but bare with me. i didn't drink that much last night, but me and felix can be really immature sometimes, so we were playing truth or dare and he dared me to do a text prank to a random number and since it had to be random he renamed your contact to 'mystery' and that's how that happened." i attempted to catch my breath after rushing that all out at once. "ah," he sighed. "you know, that would have been a good thing to tell me afterwards last night. i was pretty worried." he placed a hand on my arm.

"oh sorry. i probably should have." i blushed looking up at him. "well, class is about to start, so we'll talk later." later? i thought. he turned around once more "and don't forget to change my name back in your phone." he smiled. felix suddenly came prancing back, laughing his ass off. i shot a glare at him. "i could very well kill you right now."