4.0

"you should worry about your girlfriend." jisung let out as almost a whisper. minho was startled by this. "girlfriend?" he asked with wide eyes, trying not to laugh. jisung finally looked up, glaring at the taller man. "what? are you not official yet? you seemed pretty cozy yesterday." his voice was laced with venom. minho would be hurt, if the situation wasn't so funny. "no way. is there any chance you might be... jealous?" he smirked, sending an annoying chill up jisung's spine. "why would i be jealous? i just didn't want to third wheel. why invite someone out just so you can be all over your girlfriend the entire time?" minho raised an eyebrow. "i thought you left because of your grandmother." jisung was caught. "well i did but i still didn't want to stay" he stammered, not making any sense. "what hospital is your grandmother staying? should i send her some flowers?" jisung tensed up. "there's no need for that" he stuttered. "maybe chocolates then?" he asked. jisung sighed, his fists balled up making him look like a grumpy little kid. "fine, my grandma isn't sick. i don't even have a grandma." minho was truly a bit shocked the the second fact, but otherwise kept his cool.

"so you were jealous?" he asked. "why does it even matter to you. just go back to your girlfriend." it was now minho's turn to roll his eyes. "she's my sister," he sighed. jisung's head snapped his way. "what?" minho let out a hoarse laugh. "we're not related, but we've known each other since we were little. she was my next door neighbor, growing up. so she's like a little sister to me." jisung could feel the embarrassment settle in his chest. "she did seem to like you though..." minho took a step forward as he gently lifted jisung's gaze, by his chin. "well that's too bad then," he leaned in, placing a gentle yet feathery kiss on jisung's lips. "because i'm gay." he finished. jisung felt his heart flutter almost as if the butterflies from his stomach were trying to make their way up to escape. he couldn't help but close the gap between them once more, this time, deepening the kiss. of course, jisung had always been attracted to the other. he was tall, put together, and jisung wouldn't be surprised if he saw an exact replica of minho hanging somewhere in an art museum. he had that type of beauty that was so gentle, but it hit so hard. jisung had always wondered what his lips would feel like, but he never knew that they would be this soft and plush.

jisung let out a small whimper as minho disconnected their lips, only for that whimper to turn into a whine, when the elder started kissing down his jawline into the crook of his neck, right below his ear. jisung has always been sensitive (both mentally and physically). the feeling of warmth made his knees go wobbly and the breath hitting his neck sent him into a trance. the two didn't even notice when a little aussie boy walked through the front door. upon seeing the scene in front of him, felix cleared his throat (not wanting to interrupt, but also having his arms full of grocery bags).

𝟹𝟺 + 𝟹𝟻 || 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें