11.0

"are you sleepy?" minho asked, receiving a nod in response. the younger blushed as he was cleaned up, afterwards, slipping into a loose pair of pajama bottoms given to him along with a big shirt. "i don't need a shirt though..." he mumbled. "i don't care. i wanna see you in my clothes." the older gave him a peck, sliding away. jisung hopped off of the counter, stretching, before laying down on the comfy bed. he was quickly pulled into a tight embrace, lulling him to sleep.

~

felix rolled his eyes playfully as changbin tried to act cute. "fine we can watch what you want. but if it's bad i'm leaving." he lied. he'd stay either way, he just wanted changbin to cool it with the aegyo. it was making him cringe a little too hard. changbin did a little victory dance before turning on an action movie. felix sighed in relief.

he was expecting him to put on some kind of horror movie and try to pretend to be scared so he could cuddle with him. "i didn't think super heroes were your thing." he examines the older. "mhm! they're funny but they aren't trying to hard like some comedy movies do." felix nodded in agreement. "so what's this one about?" he asked, changbin over dramatically gasping. "you've never seen shazam?!" he exclaimed. felix shook his head no, not being able to hold back a smile at the other's reaction. "so basically, there's this kid, billy batson.

he's an orphan and he's always running away from his foster homes to find his mom, but he gets chosen by a wizard..." felix listened to every word changbin said, admiring how passionate he was about the subject. he could tell changbin liked the movie a lot by the way his eyes lit up and how he used his hands to talk a lot, bouncing on the couch when he got excited about a part. for the first time that night, he was no longer nervous, but purely excited to be spending time with the older and getting to know him.