1.5

i'd forgotten about minho's remark about 'talking later' by the end of practice, only to be reminded when he jogged up to me. felix and i were about to head home to change, but he looked more than happy to witness more of my suffering. is there anything more embarrassing than finding out you told your hot dance instructor that you wanted him to have sex with you? i highly doubt it. "jisung," he smiled at me, making my heart melt. "me and a few of the guys were going to head to hyunjin's house to cool off at the pool. do you want to come?" he asked, gesturing to both of us. i looked to felix for help, which was obviously idiotic of me. "i'm in!" he exclaimed. i figured at this point, it would be rude of me to decline, since my roommate was going. "sure, if that's okay." i answered. he grinned. "i'll see you there then!" he gave my back a gentle pat before making his way back over to hyunjin. "why do you live to see me suffer?" i fake cried to my best friend. "suck it up he's hot, nice, and paying attention to you now." i groaned once more.

we walked home to get our swimsuits and some extra stuff before realizing that we don't know where hyunjin lives. felix thankfully had hyunjin's number, meaning i wouldn't have to ask minho, and we headed off. once we arrived, i stuck to felix's hip like usual, since i'm pretty shy. felix, being the good friend he is, made sure to keep me company. he may be annoying sometimes, but he still understands my limits. i'm pretty sure that if i was left alone in this environment, i'd have a mental breakdown. "hey felix!" hyunjin called over to us from the side of the pool. they started to converse amongst themselves and i already started feeling pretty awkward, not knowing how to insert myself in their conversation. my silence was cut short when i felt an arm around my shoulders. i turned to see none other than minho smiling down at me. are we friends now? he's acting like we're friends... i thought. "you made it." he acknowledged. i just nodded, curtly. "do you want to get something to drink? it's pretty hot today." he looked at my outfit which consisted of sweatpants and an oversized tshirt. we headed inside to the table with various drinks. i grabbed a water while minho grabbed a bottle of lemonade.

"are you gonna get in the pool?" he asked. i shrugged. "i was going to wait for felix..."
minho pouted. "dang. i was hoping you'd want to. we can hang out here if you want." i blushed again. damn you, minho. well, i think felix might want to hang out with hyunjin for a bit so i guess we could-" he cheered a small cheer. "i'll go get changed then..." i went to the bathroom to change.