2.5

i groaned, tired of hearing felix fangirl over hyunjin and how hot he was when i heard a ding come from my pocket. i took out my phone to see a text from 'mystery' that read:

mystery: did you make it home okay? have a good night.

i blushed, changing his name to 'minho'.

me: yeah we've been home for a little while now.

minho: good. sleep well ;)

me: you too, hyung.

i fell on my back wanting to fight the air for being so calm while i'm left here, a mess. in the morning i woke up to a text, not from minho, but from felix, telling me that he was off to hang out with hyunjin and a few of his friends again. i rolled my eyes, getting up to get a glass of water, not worrying about breakfast since i wasn't hungry. my phone began to ring, so i picked it up, not looking at the contact, assuming it was felix. "yah felix, you really left that early so you could simp over hyunjin? after yesterday, you owe me lunch." i nagged. "what did felix do yesterday?" i heard a familiar voice ring through the phone; that familiar voice being none other than lee minho. "minho hyung," i picked up the phone, which had been on facetime. "cute bed head" he commented. i quickly lowered my phone at that. "how about that lunch?" he asked. "felix ditched you, right? i'll take you." i stayed quiet while he attempted to make conversation, not taking him too seriously. "i'll pick you up at 11." he stated before hanging up. i practically ran to the bathroom, forgetting my water and just focusing on getting ready for lunch. sure i had a little over an hour, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying my absolute hardest to look presentable.