5.0

minho sat on his bed just waiting for a text or a call. he knew he was kidding himself. jisung has never texted him first other than the time he "pranked" the other, and minho couldn't help but think he'd scared the younger away last time they saw each other. he eventually gave up waiting and grabbed his phone, opening jisung's contact.

minho: are you busy?

jisung: i guess i'm not, why?

minho: do you wanna come over?

minho crossed his fingers.

jisung: sure. what time?

"yes!" he yelled, jumping on the bed.

minho: is 30 minutes ok?

jisung: sounds good

minho cheered quickly, hopping off the bed to quickly clean up the place. time went by quicker than he expected when he heard the doorbell rang. minho checked the mirror, fixing his black hair before answering the door. he opened the door to a beautiful sight. the younger wore an oversized shirt and sweatpants, but his hair was parted at the front; a style unfamiliar to minho. jisung was making his way inside when minho slid his hands around his hips. jisung thanked god he was behind him, or he would see the bright blush that crept onto his face. "you look cute" minho mumbled into jisung's hair. "thank you" he whispered. the older grabbed onto his hips, turning him around. jisung's hands settled on minho's shoulders as his eyes roamed to minho's, which were focused on the younger's lips. he slowly pressed their lips together, once again, engaging the two in a passionate kiss. jisung whined, feeling minho gently rubbing circles into his hip. minho pulled away, jisung chasing his lips. the older giggled, laying a quick peck on his lips. "you know," he started, gaining jisung's attention. "i like you." jisung's eyes widened. "i've liked you for a while now, but i wasn't sure if you liked guys. i was actually quite sad when you told me that your texts were a prank. i thought you drunkenly confessed." jisung looked down, feeling a little bad. "sorry" he said in a low whisper.

minho placed a gentle hand on his cheek, still smiling. "don't be sorry. i'm happy to just be here with you." the younger's face grew hot. "i think i like you, too." he looked up at him, admiring the beauty that was in front of him. he'd always been attracted to minho. he was handsome, sweet, put together, and a talented teacher, but lately, something felt different. minho had been so warm to him since that night. minho's smile grew at that. "you do?" jisung nodded, hugging around minho's torso. the older felt butterflies in his stomach as he hugged the small boy back.