Chapter 33

- When the unexpected happens, find the light in the dark, and even if there isn't any, then make your own light -

3 months later

No POV

Mina and Chaeyoung have moved back to their house in Korea. As always, Mina is still one of the most successful CEOs in the world and Chaeyoun is working up to become one of the most famous architectural designers. They live together happily with their puppy Ray, having good relations with their friends around them. Momo and Dahyun finally set a wedding date and are planned to get married in two months. Sana and Tzuyu's bickering, teasing, and cheesiness has been a non-stop routine but they haven't broke up since the last time when Jihyo came. Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to stay in Korea, their cafe has started becoming famous and they are planning to open another one in a different location.

Mina POV

"What do you want Sana? It's two in the morning." I mumbled, my eyes still shut, "M-mina, can I come over...Tzuyu broke up with me." I instantly jolted up, "What?!" Oops, I may have said that too loud since Chae sat up as well. "Where are you?" I asked, I could hear the sadness in her voice, "I'm outside." I rushed downstairs to find Sana standing there in a pool of her tears. "Sana..." I opened my arms for her to settle in.

After a while, Chae and I led her to the guest room, "Would you like to talk about what happened?" I asked and she nodded, "I'll go get some water." Chae said, leaving the room, "S-he left me Mina." Sana cried into my shoulder, "W-what do you mean, I thought things were going great for you two?" She shook her head, "It was, everything was perfect, I don't know why but she said she wanted to break up. Why do I feel this way Mina, why are the worst pains non-visible." She looks up and I hold her tightly. "It's okay, I'll have Chaeng talk to her, just get some rest." I said, laying her on the bed, she slowly drifted to sleep.

- - -

I check up on Sana when I woke up and she didn't look too good, what the heck happened. I called Momo to come and watch her while I go give Tzuyu a piece of my mind. "Chaeng, I'm coming to work with you." I said, she hesitated but then realized that there was no point in fighting with me. "Let's go." I said, taking my hand. "When I see Tzuyu." I shook my head, "I thought things were going great between them, they weren't fighting or taking any small breaks, whenever we saw them together they were smiling and laughing, so why?" I asked, trying to find a reason why Tzuyu would break up with Sana.

"I don't know either but we will find out." Chae said, parking in the parking lot. We entered the doors, determination on our minds and when the elevator doors opened, there she was, working as if nothing happened. "Chou Tzuyu!" I yelled, Chae tried to hold me back but gave up. "How could you Tzuyu!" I slammed my hand on the table but she looked up, unfazed. "Oh hey Mina, what brings you by." She asks and I scoff, "What brings me by." I repeat her words almost as to mock her. 

"Maybe because you friken broke up with Sana?" I stated the obvious but I guess she didn't see the answer right in front of her. "Oh." She said, "Is that all you have to say Tzuyu?! You two were doing fine, not evern fine, amazing, so why the heck did you break up with her?!" I yelled.

The elevator doors opened, "Who the heck is yelling at my employer?!" A loud voice filled the room, I turned around to see Dahyun standing with another lady. Wait a minute, "J-Jihyo?" I asked and her expression turned from angry to happy, "Mina-ya is that you?" She asked, running over to give me one of her famous crushing hugs, "I missed you unnie!" I smiled, "I missed you too! You're so famous now, everywhere I go, I see your face." She jokes and I laugh with her.

"W-wait, you two know each other?" Chae asks and I nod, "Of course! Jihyo was in the same program as Jeongyeon, that's how we became friends." I explained and Chaeng gasped, "Why didn't you tell me that you knew Jeong?! Or Mina? Do you know Nayeon-unnie too?!" Chaeng asked Jihyo. "Yeah, I know them all, but Jeongyeon and Nayeon told me not to tell you and as for Mina, I didn't know you knew her, how do you know her by the way?" She asked, "She's my girlfriend." 

Jihyo scrunched her nose, "Mina-ya, really? You have so many people in line and you picked Chaeng? This smoll bean?" Jihyo russled her hair and I laughed, "Ya! Ms. Park!" Who knew an angry cub would be so cute, "My Chaengie is different from the all the people in line, that's why I chose her." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Okay, okay, but why were you yelling at Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked, "Because this girl broke up with Sana and we're all trying to find out why." I explain and Jihyo and I turned to face Tzuyu. "Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked in a stern tone, crossing her arms. "No comment, and if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." She says, walking towards the elevator.

We were about to go after her but Chae stopped us, "Let me talk to her." I nodded and called Momo to see how Sana was doing.

Chaeyoung POV

"So how was I?" I ask, smiling at Tzuyu as we ride the elevator, "Perfect, maybe you should pursue a career in acting." She chuckles.

*flashback*

"What?" I say into the phone, Tzuyu called me as I was getting water for Sana, "Is she there?!" She asked frantically, I was so confused. "Y-yeah, but why are you asking?" She sighed in relief, "Good, I was so worried, can she stay with you for a few days?" Tzuyu asked, what the, the audacity of this girl. "Tzuyu, you broke up with her out of the blue and now you're asking if she's okay and wanting to keep tabs on her, what is going on?" I asked and I was going to get my answer tonight.

"I'll tell you but Son Chaeyoung, I swear to God Jihyo you better not say anything. Not even to Mina" I nodded, I don't know if I can keep a secret from Mina, but if it means this much to Tzuyu, I'll try, "Okay, but it better be a good reason or I'm going to go to your house and kick your booty.

*flashback over*

"You do realize that there were like so many other ways you could've done this." She nodded, "But this was the only way that I knew for sure was going to work, I love her Chae, I really do and I want everything to be perfect." She says and I laugh, "Whipped." I pat her on the shoulder, "I am, I'll admit it. You'll understand one day Chae, you will." She says, leaving the elevator.

Wow, who knew someone could break Tzuyu down so much that her heart is showing, I'm amazed. Thank you Sana.

- - - - -

What's up, it's Pengu, Dahmo endgame, Michaeng endgame, 2yeon endgame, Satzu...endgame? Jihyo knows everyone haha, she really do be God Jihyo 😂. Anyways, what do you all think? Hope you enjoyed this chapter !! Pengu outtt - Pengu <33